[12x03] November 16th, 2008

Hi, I'm new here, so forgive me if this post doesn't go where it has to go :blink:

The 52:56 - 53:10 segment (Avantime on rolling road) is from the 'Green Wing' series. The music is by Trellis, the song is 'Kingston'.

The 52:56 - 53:10 segment (Avantime on rolling road) is from the 'Green Wing' series. The music is by Trellis, the song is 'Kingston'.
Thanks for posting; I was able to knockout a few more.
While confirming the "Kingston" track, I ran into another one heard twice in the episode.

ADDED:
45:52 - 45:59 - Trellis - Crab
46:10 - 46:21 - Trellis - Crab

53:28 - 53:37 - not sure what the ambient stuff over the top is, but James is humming The Liberty Bell March (AKA the Monty Python theme) by John Philip Sousa :D

ADDED:
17:57 - 18:14 - Electrelane - I?m on Fire
18:18 - 18:33 - Electrelane - I?m on Fire
18:34 - 19:12 - Kaiser Chiefs - Can?t Say What I Mean (Instrumental)
41:59 - 42:16 - Cats in Paris - Lovelovelovelovelove

Last edited:
I have 04:15 - 04:55 in my collection of scores...just cant figure out what it is....which is frustrating.

Hopefully I can get it on there before the torrent of these songs are posted....

ADDED:
49:54 - 50:25 - David Holmes - Don't Die Just Yet
52:22 - 52:50 - The Music Tapes - Kolyada #2
53:28 - 53:37 - The Music Tapes - Kolyada #2

Unknown Song Names

Unknown Song Names

41:20 - 41:33 - Choke - Junkie XL
44:21 - 44:57 - Idle Lever - Junkie XL
49:15 - 49:32 - Choke - Junkie XL
53:52 - 54:02 - Choke - Junkie XL

They are songs from 'Need For Speed ProStreet Original Soundtrack'.

Hi all, I've tried searching on iTunes but I can't seem to find it - wondering if anyone can help out...

The music that is playing as the Avantime arrives on the back of a lorry?
Thankies!

Rusty

Ok, I have just realized that the music is different for some reason on my episode as I bought it from iTunes - would you believe it that the music is actually different!?). Has anyone else got this version? And if so, does anyone know that music!?

Rusty

Thought I'd sign up to give you guys;

14:46 - 14:51 - Sixtoo - Sidewinders

This is a great resource, and I'd probably add more if it weren't for the fact that I watch these as they air here in Aus, so I'm regularly beaten with the ones I know.

Ok, I have just realized that the music is different for some reason on my episode as I bought it from iTunes - would you believe it that the music is actually different!?). Has anyone else got this version? And if so, does anyone know that music!?

Rusty

i really dont know whats up with that. I remember last year when season 8 aired in au on SBS some music was different to the episodes i have.

Last edited:
How about the song that was playing when James was in Finland and Mick Hakkinen was driving the silver mercedes around the track and smoking the daylights out of the tires. Anyone?

How about the song that was playing when James was in Finland and Mick Hakkinen was driving the silver mercedes around the track and smoking the daylights out of the tires. Anyone?
Topic moved to appropriate thread.

It is in the list above... probably the Elbow song.

Can someone please share the "Elbow - The Bones of You (Instrumental)" if they have it. I would really appreciate it.

21:45 - 22:21 - Aesop Rock - Night Light (Instrumental)

Actually the right track is:

Blockhead - Night Light (Bonus)

;)

Last edited:
This is just a small geeky tie-in: 02:33-02:34 (the beeping as they show the LEDs) you can hear 1 second from Vangelis' Blade Runner 'Main Titles' (00:16.500-00:17.500).

Last edited:
ADDED:
44:12 - 44:16 - Francis Dhomont - Allegro AND Finale
46:57 - 47:02 - Francis Dhomont - Allegro

Last edited: