[12x07] December 14th, 2008

The first song from the Tesla portion is Strangeness in the night by Orbital.
20:29 is also from the same album (Octane). I would have to go through the whole thing to figure out which song.
23:07 as well but the song doesnt have the light bulb sound
Thanks for the info.

ADDED:
17:57 - 18:26 - Orbital - Strangeness in the Night
20:29 - 20:36 - Orbital - Breaking and Entering
23:07 - 23:13 - Orbital - Blood is Thicker

03:20 - 03:34 - Deerhoof - The Tears Of Music And Love. From their new Album Offend Maggie. Nearly Busted a brain vessel trying to think of it... as i had only had the album 5 days, as listened to it once it was hard to make it click.

Im looking for the song played on the dave tv advert for top gear. The ad features will smith at the end. Cany anyone help its driving me crazy not knowing????

hy! i have a question.At the beginning of the honda clarity review when James May says "Los Angeles, which as we know from the song is a great big freeway" what song is he referring to?

hy! i have a question.At the beginning of the honda clarity review when James May says "Los Angeles, which as we know from the song is a great big freeway" what song is he referring to?
I think he is referring to "Do You Know the Way to San Jose" by Dionne Warwick

ADDED:
18:55 - 18:59 - Brian Reitzell - The Bloody Fruits of Barrow
54:56 - 55:08 - Ludovico Einaudi - On

Last edited:
3:20 - Liars - To hold you, drum (end of the song)

ssreverb, do you find yourself driving the m3 more often?

Hi, I've been looking around for the title of the piece that was used in place of Paul Leonard-Morgan's Sienna (last piece of music in this episode), but so far I've no luck. It can be heard here, between 6:24 and 7:26. Does anyone recognise the piece? Many thanks in advance.

I think I watched a different version to this because at 01:05 - 01:33 which is the song, Transmission - Anticipated Pleasures, the one I watched has a different song. Plus, I want to know what song that is cause' it sounds cool with guitar and drums. Can anyone tell me what song is that? Its the same bit where Hammond was talking about the Mark I Jaguar.

51:32 - 51:54 - This is the song "The Dam" by Philip Glass from the album "Itaipu - The Canyon"