[13x04] July 12th, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
Jeremy Clarkson gets chased by the British Army in some of their latest and most deadly toys. Meanwhile, Richard Hammond and James May compare the new Porsche Panamera against a small envelope, a 39p stamp and the logistical might of the Royal Mail in a race from one end of the British Isles to the other. Plus, Olympic gold medal winning sprinter Usain Bolt is the star in the Reasonably Priced Car.

He's a Jamaican sprinter, according to Wikipedia.

I like Jamaican's. They're cool :cool:

Will his lap be so fast he can stop driving in the last corner and just coast home?

Usain Bolt is a Jamaican sprinter, yes; he won gold in Beijing in the 100m and 200m.

They should have him run a lap round the track and compare it to the time he did in the car.

Usain Bolt! He's amazing, and I agree and think they should make him run, just because he can :p
This series is looking to be one of the best so far. Argh *burst of excitement" ...

He's a Jamaican sprinter, according to Wikipedia.

I like Jamaican's. They're cool :cool:

Apparently you have never been to Jamacia. Right up there with the scariest places in the world. One or two Jamacians not in Jamacia are fine, but get them on their home soil and oh boy.

Usain Bolt in SIARPC, now that's a celebrity I'm looking forward to !

I did not expect Usain Bolt to appear on Top Gear.

The rest, however, should be AWESUM.

I bet they won't even give Bolt a car to do the lap in, they'll just make him run it.

At the very least, that would be on the same level as the other guest-background-related gags they've done before.

If "Bolt" is his real name, then he is pure awesome!

If "Bolt" is his real name, then he is pure awesome!

Wait, you've never heard of Usain Bolt?o_O

btw, your sentence reminded me of racing driver Scott Speed.:lol:

Looking forward to seeing how the challenge goes, must say the pics i've seen of the Panamera haven't filled me with joy - a 4-door Porsche just seems wrong...
Usain Bolt's a pretty big guest for SIARPC!
Can't wait to see what Jezza's getting chased in this time! :)

Usain Bolt, Nice! Looking forward to this one.

They should have him run a lap round the track and compare it to the time he did in the car.

:nod: Absolutely. (But then, he is a sprinter, not a middle distance runner. The length of the track is what, a couple of miles?)

Status
Not open for further replies.