[13x06] July 26th, 2009

Yup me too, just found this site looking for that song so +1

:lol:

05:37 - 06:14 - I think it may be The Glitch Mob. Checking through their Disc now...

At first I thought it was Red Dress (THE GLITCH MOB Remix) by TV On the Radio. There's a part in the song that sounds like the 370z song, but it's definitely not it. Based on this, I would keep looking at The Glitch Mob for anyone who's trying to find the song.

Sounds familiar with "TVOTR - Red dress remix by The Glitch Mob"

Checking the myspace page of The Glitch Mob...

Last edited:
Listening through the 40 min song by The Glitch Mob called Crush Mode. It's a free download at their website. Sounds like it could be somewhere in here :)

EDIT: Nope, not in Crush Mode :(

Last edited:
I have gone through The Glitch Mob's disc and its not there! It does sound so much like it could be them, although I see def_one's point about the bassline sounding like noisia. Hope someone finds it soon. Good luck people!

07:45 - 08:04 ? from OST of "Sleuth" movie. I just don't know the exact track, because 1) don't have it right now, 2) they all sound pretty similar. But I've been told that this could be Patrick Doyle - Black Arrival.

Sleuth is correct. Track is called: Rat in a Trap

Ive checked pretty much all of noisia and the remixes, not there

Could be one of the glitch mob under an alais, didnt a guy just leave the band??

Ive checked pretty much all of noisia and the remixes, not there

Could be one of the glitch mob under an alais, didnt a guy just leave the band??

Mmm... maybe under Boreta or edIT

Mmm... maybe under Boreta or edIT

EDIT: There is Kraddy and Ooah as well.

But......... I checked them....:(

I reckon its a collab. From what i can guess its noisia, Amon and Glitch. Plus a few others.............. :D

Last edited:
39:52 - 40:00 - John Barry - Capsule In Space
40:19 - 40:40 - Jimi Hendrix - Stone Free (Alternative Recording)

Just to be anal, the version of The Who's The Real Me is from the Quadrophenia soundtrack and not the Quadrophenia album.

WRRAYYY i have possibly found it fot you lucky people but ya gunna have to help me out. im like 85% sure it the track.

05:37 - 06:14 is Boreta- The Glitch Mob : Lobegrinder

WRRAYYY i have possibly found it fot you lucky people but ya gunna have to help me out. im like 85% sure it the track.

05:37 - 06:14 is Boreta- The Glitch Mob : Lobegrinder

Excellent. But are you sure it isn't Bubblin' In the Cut? Its on the same album.

Excellent. But are you sure it isn't Bubblin' In the Cut? Its on the same album.

yeah man im sure have listened to em both and bubblin the cat is quite hip-hopish :S and lobegribder is more electro if ya know what i mean lol.

urrrghh damn i thought i had it :( shall keep on it thou.

myabe some other forums have it? or maybe we could ask the top gear production office lol.

thanks everyone whos trying to get this song.
:D