[13x06] July 26th, 2009

Shazam was unable to do it :(

Same :(

Haha I even clipped parts of the song together to get rid of Jeremy and the dinosaur, but you can still hear the engine of the BMW which might be throwing Shazam off.

Last edited:
Shazam was unable to do it for me anyways :(

I have Shazam and another program on my iPhone and both were un-able to determine what that song is...

This is something the Top Gear staff should do though, have a actual list of the songs/artists used in each episode (with a link to the song on iTunes or something)...

There are so many songs I get hooked on because I heard them on Top Gear.

Certified Air Raid Material by edIT is SUPERB. Available on iTunes. :)

Crying Over Pros For No Reason is pretty good too, bit more laid back.

Last edited:
05:37 - 06:14 request here as well.

I guess this might become the most "wanted" unknown song on the forum

05:37 - 06:14 request here as well.

I guess this might become the most "wanted" unknown song on the forum

I agree....

Though I must admit to liking that small section with mc clarkson speaking over the top of it, kinda gives it a bit more of a purpose :lol::lol:

I agree....

Though I must admit to liking that small section with mc clarkson speaking over the top of it, kinda gives it a bit more of a purpose :lol::lol:

Haha! I thought that too! Im getting worried that its going to be a rubbish track with 1 minute of pure genius. Either that or I will be sick of hearing it after playing that snippet on a loop for 4 days now..... :lol:

Well download some Flying Lotus and Nosaj Thing to whet your appetites in the mean time. I was pretty sure it was one of those two, but i listened to everything they have over and over again to try to find this track.

hi!
some guy on youtube said it was crunch mode by glitch mob, but my download limit has been exceded so i can't download it, anyone wanna listen to it for me? you never know this might be the one!
it's impossible that this song is so ingettable :) i heard it on the show and the first thing i did was register on finalgear to find out :)
come one guys, we can find it!!! anyone heard from the music producers yet?

I just listened through all 40 minutes of Crush Mode (it's a great mix) and it's definitely not in there. Some parts sound similar, but it's not it.

I did the same, and agree, great mix, it's similar, but it's still not it.

Oh well, at least I've discovered a couple new artists (Glitch Mob, edIT) in the process. Anyone who likes this genre of music should definitely check out Flying Lotus and Nosaj Thing.

good lord

good lord

im sure its part of a nosia and tobin colaboration
it sound sloads like glitch mob tho!
i hope we find it!!!!
i dont like cars but whoever does the soundtracks for the show has fantastic taste

Last edited:
I received word from a Glitch Mob rep that the song in question is not The Glitch Mob's or any of the guys solo endeavors. So that should put that rumor to rest.