[13x06] July 26th, 2009

[13x06] July 26th, 2009

• Total voters
Best of the set so far. Opening review was great. Seems like Top Gear is focusing a little more on budget sports cars which is a good change. Have to agree with the verdict, the 370Z may not be as good looking is the better car overall. Oh and the dinosaurs were a nice touch =P News was pretty good. Brian Johnson as SIARPC was really good. He seemed right at home behind the wheel of the Lacetti and I was impressed that he got within .1 of JK. The challenge was excellent. A lot of humorous bits, but some good serious driving as well. Gave it a 9 with the hopes that they can finish on a high note(and leave us all waiting for more to come in October/November =D)

Anyone knows the name of the song thats in the background when JC drives the Nissan?

19853454.jpg

Here's a pic that was taken after last week's filming. Nice to see what Madison looks like when she's not working. ;)

*I'm not jealous..really....not at all...maybe a tiny bit....snif...*

Hamster in the back waiting to attack :D

I actually felt compelled to punch her...I know a lot of it was scripted or whatever, but oh my bejaysus, I would have pushed her out of the car while it was still moving!!!!:mad:

you don't have much experience with girls i'm guessing :lol:

Where's the Cool Wall?

Predictable, repetitve and Clarkson's tantrums turn off too large portions of the live audience I should imagine. May it rust in peace.

I thought Brian Johnson was one of the best SIARPC guests in a while, i actually sat and listened to the whole interview for a change.

http://img156.imageshack.**/img156/4240/vlcsnap3298055.jpg

Predictable, repetitve and Clarkson's tantrums turn off too large portions of the live audience I should imagine. May it rust in peace.

Have a look at the TopGear website. It should be back this season.

19853454.jpg

Here's a pic that was taken after last week's filming. Nice to see what Madison looks like when she's not working. ;)

*I'm not jealous..really....not at all...maybe a tiny bit....snif...*

Wow... this just makes James look like the Creepy Uncle. Or maybe Dad's Pervy Friend. Normally I don't find age differences that big a deal, but that really is stretching things a bit.

And all you haters have to admit: she is adorable when silent. :love:

Wow... this just makes James look like the Creepy Uncle.

If she gets to be a hundred, never in her life will she get closer to a greater man.

And all you haters have to admit: she is adorable when silent. :love:

I'm guessing the trick is getting her to shut the eff up.

But even if you pull that off, soon her sequinned telephone will start spouting forth "I'm a Barbie girl". <Barf>.

Ceterum censeo not all men go for big boobs. Maybe my sample is statistically irrelevant but I seem to notice that the bigger the less sensitive... and I know exactly which I prefer.

Maybe my sample is statistically irrelevant but I seem to notice that the bigger the less sensitive...

I'm afraid I have to agree... In a statistically invalid sample of two, 100% of mine are not as sensitive as I'd like them to be. This is the price you pay when the divine potter 'blesses' you with 38GG :dunno:

Ceterum censeo not all men go for big boobs. Maybe my sample is statistically irrelevant but I seem to notice that the bigger the less sensitive... and I know exactly which I prefer.

Well, for me it's not really about her boobs at all. I just think she has a gorgeous face. In fact, if she had exactly the same face and body but a nice 36C rack, she'd be right up there with Scarlett Johansson.

Okay, maybe not quite that good. But she's still a hottie.

But, again, if she's actually very much like she seems to be in interviews and on TG, she'd have to STFU or the whole thing is ruined.

Wonderful episode. Didn't quite get the Dinosaurs but the rest was epic. Would love to see an extended version of the classic car race. That segment was just perfect. Finally the 'Mountains' quote had me in stitches.

Z4 vs 370Z, that was a good review. Although the dinosaurse feels a bit weird.

The challenge, it started out pretty funny, but the "racing" was too weak. They should've gave them some budget to fix up their cars.

9+ from me. Loved the whole thing, but especially the auction - the blokes sitting behind & beside them were pissing themselves laughing.