[14x01] November 15th, 2009

I love Puscifer, awesome that its in this show.

45:03 - 45:23 - The Herbaliser - Moon Sequence
45:36 - 45:49 - The Herbaliser - Moon Sequence

yay my first "Top Gear What's That Song!" solution!

The Herbaliser - Moon Sequence
Thanks! It sounds like the version used is the Herbaliser Band version which was recently released on this album here.

ADDED:
26:56 - 27:19 - Clinton Shorter - Wikus is Still Running
49:28 - 50:22 - Clinton Shorter - Get Him Talking
50:58 - 51:23 - Clinton Shorter - Get Him Talking

Last edited:
I can't tell if my download time count is off, but what is the song in the Renault test drive where the marquee reads, "Is it economical?"

My counter says the song starts at 47:23, but there's nothing listed.

not sure i agree with 55:06 - 56:59 'John Murphy - Capa's Jump'. Everything that comes up in youtube is not what i hear in the film where they do the arial shots over the road

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm new here, and since I haven't found the thread about the Jeremy Clarkson Thriller, I'll post here, OK?
Well, since I watched the Thriller, I'm curious about a song I've listened in the test of the Superleggera and the Scuderia.
Can you guys help me?
The song starts to play at 3:09 of the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldsG-bgmMKY
Thank you guys a lot and I'm sorry if I've posted in the wrong area.
Anything, MP me

The "Greatest Road in the world" part 2 is on Youtube on Top Gear's official channel.
56: 59 to 58: 36 are correct on the video clips on Top Gear's website (and probably on the actual episode), but on the Youtube version on Top Gear's channel, there are two different songs.

It's here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLAtcrB0GZg&playnext_from=TL&videos=CE-rfzsB8Gw

I have type of difference a feeling this will cause and has caused problems.

So, the the fuck buttons and Editors songs are on the episode (probably) and on the top gear website clip, but there are two different songs on the Youtube clip.

Last edited:
We list only the broadcast version of top gear, as it is aired on the bbc. for the online stuff (and re-airs), the music is replaced.
The majority of the replaced music comes from www.extrememusic.com there are thousands and thousands of tracks.

Thank you for the info. But as I said, this is the official page (instead of any page with a top gear video), and most of the tracks are correct, so I am not currently sure whether the tracks are mainstream or indie tracks taken from websites. They may identifiable, or they may be independent tracks from an unidentifiable artist.

The video on the official page is sometimes changed to (as semt-x said) music from www.extrememusic.com. Trust me that is where the replacements are from, they are identifiable as production tracks, not as any mainstream or indie songs.

not sure i agree with 55:06 - 56:59 'John Murphy - Capa's Jump'. Everything that comes up in youtube is not what i hear in the film where they do the arial shots over the road

The "Greatest Road in the world" part 2 is on Youtube on Top Gear's official channel.
56: 59 to 58: 36 are correct on the video clips on Top Gear's website (and probably on the actual episode), but on the Youtube version on Top Gear's channel, there are two different songs.

It's here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLAtcrB0GZg&playnext_from=TL&videos=CE-rfzsB8Gw

I have type of difference a feeling this will cause and has caused problems.

So, the the fuck buttons and Editors songs are on the episode (probably) and on the top gear website clip, but there are two different songs on the Youtube clip.

no, what i mean is that when i search for 'John Murphy - Capa's Jump' on youtube the tune i get is different from what i heard in the broadcast version of TG (probably should have emphasised that :|)

listen to the broadcast airal shots tune and 'John Murphy - Capa's Jump'... i swear they are not the same.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new for the forum, and I've register because of this great topic. I have a question I can't find the track between 24:59 - 25:12 on the list of tracks. Does anyone know the song which this amazing piano came from. Thanks!