[14x02] November 22nd, 2009

Awesome, thanks Cube!!!

I think Top Gear substituted the non-airing episodes with bumper music from the WWE, mostly from this website: https://www.extrememusic.com/

Not actual radio songs, but still awesome (and tough to find) for a non-WWE guy.

I'm looking for the song that appears when the Vegetarian Stig is introduced around the 56:30-5710 mark. Its not any of the ones that where labeled. It also appeared in 13x07 When Richard was testing Maloo around the 6:00 mark. It replaces the Explosions in The Sky- Greet Death song. I cant find it anywhere tried sound hound with my Phone and nothing. Im pretty sure its part of the original aired episodes but if i dont know the name i couldnt even find it any way

Could anyone tell me what song was playing when Jeremy was still driving the R8 V10 when he was licking the steering wheel to the part where it showed the headlights? The part before Jeremy started saying "And unlike most supercars..."

It starts when Jeremy said "The handling is pretty epic as well."

Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4CPBfpnye0

Last edited:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THAT IS IT!!! YOU ARE A GOD AMONG MEN!

Send me your email and Ill send you the cash! No joke, you have no idea how much that means to me!

Hey, I also can't find the name of that song, could you please pm me? :)

56:20 - 56:39 - The Mamas & the Papas - California Dreamin'
56:42 - 57:15 - Clint Mansell - We?re Going Home

These songs are wrong. I'm not sure what they're called, but I'm dying to find out what the song between 56:42 and 57:15 is called.
Anyone know the name of it?
Would appreciate it a lot!

I know this reply is 4 years late, but I believe "?" 1,2, and 5 are "Black & Blue" by Pete Lawrie.
It's never too late here for a song ID, thanks for the answer!

ADDED:
04:11 - 04:19 - Pete Lawrie - Black and Blue (Instrumental)
04:27 - 04:37 - Pete Lawrie - Black and Blue (Instrumental)
05:59 - 06:08 - Pete Lawrie - Black and Blue (Instrumental)

Song that appears when Veg. Stig turns the generator on the Hammerhead Eagle i-thrust

Song that appears when Veg. Stig turns the generator on the Hammerhead Eagle i-thrust

56:20 - 56:39 - The Mamas & the Papas - California Dreamin'
56:42 - 57:15 - Clint Mansell - We?re Going Home

These songs are wrong. I'm not sure what they're called, but I'm dying to find out what the song between 56:42 and 57:15 is called.
Anyone know the name of it?
Would appreciate it a lot!

I have been searching for the name of that song for a couple of years now. I haven't had any luck.<_< That song plays on 14x2 56:42-57:15 when the stig turns the generator on to the Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust and on 13x7 6:03-6:33 when Hammond talks about the Maloo ute. These songs appear on the Netflix episodes.

I have been searching for the name of that song for a couple of years now. I haven't had any luck.<_< That song plays on 14x2 56:42-57:15 when the stig turns the generator on to the Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust and on 13x7 6:03-6:33 when Hammond talks about the Maloo ute. These songs appear on the Netflix episodes.

Also been trying to track down the exact same tune for these timings. I originally heard it as a trailer for "Wildest Arctic" on "Animal Planet" whilst watching Ice Pilots on Discovery Channel last year. Been searching ever since but was amazed to hear it used when this episode was broadcast on Dave a couple of months ago. Please post if you have any success!

Hey, looks like you're the one that knows everything around here haha do you know the name of the song that comes when Clarkson says "the handling is epic as well" in this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4CPBfpnye0 i would really like to know, or can anyone else answer that? I like that song!

27:46 - 27:48 is the opening riff from "Passion Pit - Sleepyhead" In case anyone wondered... :)

(joined to make this comment)

I appreciate your post!
using this clip,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4CPBfpnye0

at 5:06, what song has the bass kicking?

i understand that "Passion Pit - Sleepyhead" is played between 5:04 to 5:05 but the song immediately after? (it's just a short piece with bass kicking).
It might be part of the one that can't be determined on the first page of this thread.

BTW, i checked this episode on netflix and believe it or not, the song actually changed. For anyone wondering what i'm talking about, you can send me a PM and i'll gladly email you the clip that i made (from my phone) of the two scenes but with different music.

The Esther's song by Amon Tobin is in one version, but i'm looking version that's in the youtube link above.

It would be much appreciated if anyone knew?

Thank you.

Have you had any luck finding that tune on Series 14 - Episode 2? as I have heard it on the same shows (Wildest Artic etc) and still can't find it anywhere. Seems depending on who broadcasts it there are two different tunes played. The tune plays when top gear is shown on the dave channel. I also looked up the episode on you tube and as i said before there is a different song in it's place. As you say series 14 ep2 56.42-57.15........please help!!!

Last edited:
05:37 - 05:46 - ? MP3 Sample
44:43 - 44:54 - ? MP3 Sample
46:10 - 46:15 - ? MP3 Sample
49:33 - 49:38 - ? MP3 Sample
50:34 - 51:02 - ? MP3 Sample
51:11 - 51:56 - ? MP3 Sample
55:44 - 56:02 - ? MP3 Sample

ADDED:
05:37 - 05:46 - Fink - Make It Good (Instrumental)
44:43 - 44:54 - Clinton Shorter - Harvesting Material
46:10 - 46:15 - Dimmer - Searching Time
49:33 - 49:38 - Clint Mansell - Katie Snow Dream
50:34 - 51:02 - Danny Elfman & Deborah Lurie - The Machines
51:11 - 51:17 - Danny Elfman & Deborah Lurie - The Aftermath
51:17 - 51:56 - Clinton Shorter - Exosuit
55:44 - 56:02 - Danny Elfman & Deborah Lurie - The Machines

Re-watching episodes on Dave have changed the song when introducing the 'Stig's Vegetarian Cousin.'

Anyone know it?

Re-watching episodes on Dave have changed the song when introducing the 'Stig's Vegetarian Cousin.'

Anyone know it?

Hi I'm also trying to track down this piece of music..... at first I thought it might have been a Beach boys track or possibly something by Frankie Valli...
But I'm guessing is something probably from ome Music Library... Sakura or possibly kpm.