[14x02] November 22nd, 2009

[14x02] November 22nd, 2009

• Total voters
Michael Sheen shines umpteen things clean? No wait that's not right...

Michael Sheen = son of Mr Sheen
ftfy

Anyway, rated this an 8. Surprised at the lairiness of the Corvette, especially after the Bonneville trip. Beautifully shot, but more V10 noise from the Audi would've been nice.
News, lol'd at the AX-driving fizzy-penis man, even though his life is now ruined...
Mr Sheen was a good guest, kinda like a milder Jimmy Carr in the Lacetti.
Geoff/Jeff (can't remember which spelling they used). Hilarious. Geoff Mk.2 was funnier, especially the slow-mo crash and the pendulum, but could've been a few minutes shorter. Had an old-school TG flavour to it.

Autocar fail at funny.

The only good bit in that [magazine] review is this:

JAMIE CORSTORPHINE
When does the Clubsport
version go on sale?

The Sheffield accents bit had me rofling like a madman :D The whole episode was awesome...a solid 10 :lol: :D

Autocar fail at funny.

The only good bit in that [magazine] review is this:

JAMIE CORSTORPHINE
When does the Clubsport
version go on sale?

Fair's fair - they gave it a proper review

:dunno:

That is all.

[youtube]WfNfwNWWphI[/youtube]

"It's a bit like a 911 in that respect.." :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited:
Electric car bit was a bit shit and I'd like to have seen more of the making of it, than the really silly tests.

Star was shit.

R8 vs corvette was as has been said before in this thread, unimaginative and boring really. Looked nice though.

The jonathan ross like sexual jokes were terrible and not top gears style.

Poor poor poor. Past it's prime. Shut it down.

I thought it better, in parts, than last week. SIARPC was great! News was Great too - over did the eleccie car a bit though.

Enjoyed it for the most part,

The Electric car - As ever I'd like to see a lot more of the build process (be that on the show or as an extended version on the website). the tests were ammusing, particually the autocar review (in which it still beat the G wiz)

Powertest - The R8 was rather dull, but the corvette did liven things up a bit.

SIARPC - After the last few I thought they had got this feature back on track, getting people who actually like cars on again. But now it seems we're back to some 'celebrity' who I've never heard of that clearly isnt a car fan.

News - a bit short, but did have some good bits while it lasted. again I'd like to see an extended version of the news again.

SIARPC - After the last few I thought they had got this feature back on track, getting people who actually like cars on again. But now it seems we're back to some 'celebrity' who I've never heard of that clearly isnt a car fan.

Yes. Clearly only there to promote the twilight movie. I mean does he even have a car? Scooter my fucking ass.

Screenshot2009-11-22at71800PM.png

I think I may be able to do better than that actually.

I seen Jeremy's DVD which Reviewed the R8 and Richards Dvd which reviewed the R8. So meh about that.

The corvette was sweet, but the best part by far was the Electric Car portion :)

9/10

Excellent fun with the G Wiz rival and the fairness of testing it. 10

Nice old school shootout between the ZR1 and the R8 V10 coupled with a decent star to rank a 9.

Weak news... and lame ending. 8...being kind that is.

Well, I thought the News bit was hilarious.

The Electric car part had a lot of potential that was wasted, but still funny.

And the Green Stig was...giggle worthy. :)