[14x05] December 20th, 2009

[14x05] December 20th, 2009

• Total voters
I just noticed something funny. In this episode, Jeremy picks what thinks is the "best looking car of all time", which turns out to be a Ferrari 275 GTS. However, I was just watching 3x04, and after Hammond reviews the Miura (great episode by the way; shows what they should be like in the studio), Clarkson states unequivocally that he thinks the three best looking cars of all time are the Ford GT40, Aston Martin DB7, and the Miura.

That's pretty common for Jeremy to say one thing and mean another. Never be suprised by anything he says.

Hi.

Does anyone knows where I could find this 'fork on one end and a ringspanner on the other' presented in the news/christmas gifts?

Thanks for any help

Jus rewatched this and caught things I missed first time. Like top gear arse exhibition or similar on the transit van when Hammond is driving around with the door open.

Also, how Hammond addresses everyone by what colour tracksuit they're wearing hahaha. It's funny coz it's true. There are alot of affluent people in boro and people who dress more fashionably but there is a massive contingent of tracksuit wearing chavs!

Also wearing toon army kit at a boro game will almost certainly be met with genuine disgust. Especially from the old boys.

JC in today's Sunday Times:

Top Gear made a film about an art gallery in Middlesbrough. I'm to blame. I brought it up in a meeting and instead of getting insects to lay eggs in my hair, the production team nodded sagely. We'd take over an art gallery, fill it with automotive-based art and prove that cars bring in bigger crowds than unmade beds and pickled sharks. Somehow, though, it didn't occur to any of us that this would be a very long and boring film until after it appeared on the show. "That was very long and boring," we all said afterwards.​