[14x06] December 27th, 2009 [Bolivia Special]

Long time reader, first time poster here!

55:02 - 56:03 - Kingdom of Rust by Doves

Thanks for all your hard work so far!

edit: whoops, someone beat me to the punch

Hey Guys, where can I listen to Michael Brook - Strange Procession II, because I can not find it on YouTube or even on Google just for listen to it. Please Help, write to me by private messages.

56:07 - 56:15 - I think this is from the score to 'Armageddon' which doesnt have a proper release so no track title.
57:56 - 58:19 - As already said by someone else this is from 'The Departed' by Howard Shore - the track is 'Miss Thing'

I recognised a lot of the background music in the jungle sequences right from the start of the show. They all sound exactly like the soundtrack for 'Uncharted: Drake's Fortune', a brilliant Playstation 3 game set somewhere in South America.

To clarify, the music starts at 02:01 - 02:19. The segment after that is a typical example of the music.
04:23 - 04:46 is also a good example, it is taken from the scene in the game where we find ourselves looking at the remnants of an old Spanish colonial town for the first time.

It basically stands out as it uses the same tribal flute, drums and orchestral strings arrangement as the 'Uncharted: Drake's Fortune' soundtrack. The music is easy to recognise but obviously there is a mix of other types of music throughout the jungle sequence as well.

Hey Guys, where can I listen to Michael Brook - Strange Procession II, because I can not find it on YouTube or even on Google just for listen to it. Please Help, write to me by private messages.

Same plead for help here , guys right now I'm obsessed with that song , can anyone please tell me where can I get it from ?

I just downloaded StrangeProcession II from Itunes - album is called Bellcurve - hope that helps?

Last edited:
The 54:49 bit is from some old film which I can't possibly remember. :lol:

56:07 - 56:15 - I think this is from the score to 'Armageddon' which doesnt have a proper release so no track title.
There was an official score release that came out later. It's called "Demands" by Trevor Rabin

All from Apocalypto OST, and I expect there will be more...
04:23 - 04:46 - James Horner - Captives
58:33 - 59:20 - James Horner - Civilizations Brought By Sea
62:27 - 62:31 - James Horner - Civilizations Brought By Sea

*UPDATE*
64:39 - 64:49 - James Horner - The Games and Escape
22:05 - 22:09 - James Horner - An Elusive Quarry
60:01 - 60:35 - James Horner - Frog Darts

*UPDATE 2*
14:11 - 14:34 - Randy Newman - Red?s First Win (Seabiscuit OST)
14:56 - 15:50 - Randy Newman - A Nice Ride (Seabiscuit OST)

*UPDATE 3*
09:21 - 09:24 - Lalo Schifrin - The Swimming Pool (original version)
57:48 - 57:56 - Lalo Schifrin - The Cross

Last edited:
59:50-1:00:00 is Bat for Lashes' "Sleep Alone." Don't know what the first half of that missing clip is though.

23:09 - 23:57 and 38:04 - 38:17: Drift Itsumo by Trevor Morris (from Need for Speed: Carbon soundtrack)

Last edited: