Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Borrowed from Mole. ...

If you do nothing else this Christmas, remember to watch the Top Gear Bolivia special. Although really, if you?re doing nothing else this Christmas you may want to consider how mean spirited you are. Or perhaps whether you have a drink problem.

Beer set aside for consumption - check
Kids playing with packaging the expensive toys came in - check
Wife pleased with her present and leaving me alone to row with her mum - check

I'll be there.

Mole said:
......that?ll make you remember why you loved The Tall One, The Short One, and The Other One in the first place.

that line makes me wonder....

Do they realize they are lost?

Can't wait though, a new place for us to visit in the world with a touch of familiarity.

Last edited:
They do mention people on the internets raving about, so that line probably tells them to hold on until after the special.

i shall keep my fingers crossed and see if they remind me why we all love them, and if they do remind us, lets have them keep reminding us instead of jumping the track again.

i still love the new formula, just not as much as the old.

i hope this special is as good as the vietnam one, i did like it. but that might be because i've owned motorcycles and scooters....

I can't wait! The Vietnam special is my all time favourite show, so if this is just anywhere near it.. It'll be fantastic.

And in glorious HD this time around :D

Just cant wait for it, i dont give shite about x-mas eve, i just want it to be the 27th now =)

From Radio times:

You sometimes feel Top Gear could happily ditch its usual mix of supercars and celebs and concentrate instead on madcap trips across foreign lands - like this one, in fact. For their Christmas special, Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond travel to the depths of Bolivia. The plan is to drive from the heart of the Amazon jungle to the coast of Chile, but as usual they've equipped themselves with the kind of ropy old bangers guaranteed to provide breakdown related grief: shabby 4x4s bought from local small ads for a few grand. Preview DVDs weren't available but, if it's as entertaining as previous trips to Botswana and Vietnam, it'll be a blast.

I'm looking forward to this one! But I mustn't get my expectations up too high. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.