[14x07] January 3rd, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, for me, i can't wait for the next episode!

No photos on TG.com, so they probably filmed everything right after the shooting for 14x05 (or maybe even 14x04). Just look at the date on the OP and the photo of the X6 and LF-A.

in new mag there is a pic of him playing a banjo made of morris marina wheels-so he may not be there for a lap.

I saw in an Aussie newspaper he is actually in Sydney atm. However they could have filmed the interview ages ago.

Only noticed it by chance, not an avid follower.

Here is a link to Seasick Steve's twitter page....

http://twitter.com/seasick_steve

No mention at all of an appearance on TG which, surely, you'd do if you had been on there or were due to?

Well there was a mention in the outtake blog on TG.com about him doing a "green-screen" performance. Maybe that's a bit of a code for "he won't be there in person".

We'll see tonight. Personally, I'm hoping for DC&MB.

Just read the wiki page about DC&MB too. I know Wiki can't all be trusted but ohmyfugginggod I hope the two of them are the SIARPC duo! That would just be too awesome awesome awesome. God I hope it's true! Fingers crossed!

I've said all long that they lost touch with the common people. I've had it with expensive/sporty cars on the show, and tonight we get three 30 grand + cars. To have one supercar / expensive car on the show per episode is acceptable providing you get normal cars as well, but to pack THREE of them is pushing it methink.

"Let them eat cake" might be TG appropriate new motto......

*Jeremy Clarkson / the BMW X6
*James May / Vauxhall Insignia VXR
*Richard Hammond /340, 000 pound Lexus

Pff, the X6 bit the most expensive road test ever? will that mean they ruin a perfectly good car once again this season? I'm no fan of the X6 but to deliberately destroy it is stupid.

Still going to watch tho. It's Top Gear.

I've said all long that they lost touch with the common people. I've had it with expensive/sporty cars on the show, and tonight we get three 30 grand + cars. To have one supercar / expensive car on the show per episode is acceptable providing you get normal cars as well, but to pack THREE of them is pushing it methink.

"Let them eat cake" might be TG appropriate new motto......

:lol: Andy and Jeremy are public school boy's they have never been in touch with the common people.

Am I the only person to think this looks like a really good episode? It looks like there's some meat to go with the usual fluff.

Pff, the X6 bit the most expensive road test ever? will that mean they ruin a perfectly good car once again this season? I'm no fan of the X6 but to deliberately destroy it is stupid.

Still going to watch tho. It's Top Gear.

My guess is that they set out to make the "cheapest ever road test", then one of two things happens.

It is in fact the cheapest one ever, and consists just of Jeremy going "It's rubbish", or it is full of silly explosions and army men and so on, just to take the piss and increase the budget.

I notice the online TV guide says the show is 65 minutes long wonder if we get another film has good as the last series final.

Or it might be used to accomodate two separate guest sections. We shall see what's what...

I'm really anxious for this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.