[14x07] January 3rd, 2010

Hi

I'm wondering if someone can put me out of my misery here, Ive been trying to find the name of a song that has featured on Top Gear a couple of times, once in a car review with Richard Hammond and (i'm fairly sure) was featured on the episode where they buy a car for under $1000 and drive em across America. Its a fairly laid back track with a female humming, I do know the same track was featured on BBC's Material Girl last week, and I think it has been used on an advert on TV

Thankyou for any info in advance

Probably mean this one?
[YOUTUBE]13ylGN5StFw[/YOUTUBE]

Hi, I'm new here and have a quick question.

Last night I watched this episod(video).

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3uYh6yNJ9Y[/YOUTUBE]

I like the song at 4.20 min. Does somebody know the name of this song?

Thanks a looooott =)

Greetings from Switzerland

I'm a big TopGear fan =)

I need help!

I need help!

Through the years I have noticed that sometimes the UK and US versions of Top Gear aired feature different music. This clip for example has been driving me mad. at 1:50 a song begins playing. It sounds much like a remix of Led Zeppelin's "Rain Song" and lasts for a good minute. The listing you have here does not seem to have this song. I checked them all in the according time range (43:56 - 46:12) on your original post. Any help whatsoever is greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QypmXbwD1k&playnext_from=TL&videos=U7Mx2lWGKmo&feature=sub

Hey all I'm wondering if anyone an help me, the version of this episode that you can get on itunes I think has different music. I really like first song played during the X6, when Jeremy is introducing it. If anyone can help it'd be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know the song at 28:42? The oriental one? I need some music to put to a home movie and it's ideal!!

Pendle

ADDED:
27:29 - 27:51 - Hans Glicka Orchestra - Bayrischer Landler (Bavarian Waltz)
28:42 - 29:12 - Cheng Yu - The Shepherd Girl
29:45 - 30:23 - Mark Cherrie & Andy Dewar - Lemon Meringue
43:45 - 43:56 - Super Numeri - Beaks

Last edited: