15 yr old beats up 83 yr old woman (link)

Nothing. 99% of the world are filled with decent people; not angelic, but decent. It is that 1% that are just born deranged. His parents cannot get all of the blame, this child was mentally damaged from the get go, and always will be.

This.

Yes, most parents these days are quiet lazy, but I it sounds like this kid has quiet a few issues of his own.

I say throw the scum in prison. Special consideration sholdn't even apply here, but then there is the argument that all criminals should face a fair trial regardless.

No, no no. Way too pleasant. He should have nothing but speedcore playing at maximum volume 24/7.

I imagine this head would go something like this if that were the case...

[YOUTUBE]HY-03vYYAjA[/YOUTUBE]

If your a serious sex offender in Louisiana it is, thank you Jindal.

from wiki:

On June 25, 2008, Jindal signed the Sex Offender Chemical Castration Bill authorizing the chemical castration of those convicted for a second time of certain sex offenses.

I respect this man.

I just don't think you wake up one day and wonder what it would be like to kill someone, and then proceed to bash in the face of an old lady.

There had to be warning signs, and if this kid has parents...they are at fault and should be punished. Set a precedent that parents need to raise their children better or be more involved, that could prevent a lot of these incidents.

Any court would find the parents liable for damages (monetary), just go a few steps further and lock them up for a bit.

The whole family should be exterminated.

Get those genes out of the gene pool NOW!

:lol:

The whole family should be exterminated.

Get those genes out of the gene pool NOW!

In ancient China, if somebody was caught committing a crime like, say, disrespecting the fuck out of your elders, the criminal's entire family was put to death.

I'm starting to think those guys knew how the game worked.

In ancient China, if somebody was caught committing a crime like, say, disrespecting the fuck out of your elders, the criminal's entire family was put to death.

I'm starting to think those guys knew how the game worked.

Yea well, if that is actually true, they didn't care about being politically correct like everyone is now. An obsession really. <_<

Remove the bad genes from the gene pool. Too many drugs keeping people alive that would've died had there been no human intervention. Yes, I like the idea of weak dying and strong surviving :p

I'm pretty sure this kind of stuff happens everywhere. The only 'special' thing in this case is the British justice system. ;)

He needs to be raped in prison. Put him with the really violent guys who actually killed people.

How do you screw up killing an 83 year old woman, anyway?

I'm pretty sure this kind of stuff happens everywhere.

No.

No.

No.

And no, it doesn't happen everywhere. In saner places, the elderly have the means to defend themselves with weapons that equalize the playing field. Oh, wait, that's right, Britain has no right to self defense. Never mind. :p

Take him to the US and use method:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhPbMpYkBHA[/youtube]

(haven't watched the video myself so I don't know how much of the epsidoe you see)

^ Nah, I imagine a huge penis attached to a burly murderer penetrates much faster than growing bamboo. ;)

^ Nah, I imagine a huge penis attached to a burly murderer penetrates much faster than growing bamboo. ;)

Yeah, but bamboo is slower and therefore painful for a longer period of time.

I'd stick that guy to the asphalt in the Dunlop Chicane at Le Mans and let him be run over and chopped to bits by the sharp front splitters of 55 low-slung racing cars.

Last edited:
Nothing. 99% of the world are filled with decent people; not angelic, but decent. It is that 1% that are just born deranged. His parents cannot get all of the blame, this child was mentally damaged from the get go, and always will be.

Exactly. If something shocking and appalling like this happens, it has a 100% chance of news coverage. What's the chance of something like my mother and sister flying back to the US to make the last few years of my 93 year old Grandmother's life happier after a fall broke one of her ribs? Zero. There are a lot of good people out there, they're just not deemed as newsworthy.

No.

No.

No.

And no, it doesn't happen everywhere. In saner places, the elderly have the means to defend themselves with weapons that equalize the playing field. Oh, wait, that's right, Britain has no right to self defense. Never mind. :p

Dude, just stop. Keep your "TEXAS! FUCK YEAH!" pride to the secession thread. Guns aren't going to help a bedridden old lady with arthritis. Guns aren't going to help anyone who doesn't want one. I'm not saying gun control is necessarily a good thing, just that this is not the thread to bring it up in.

Last edited: