[15x01] January 5th, 2009

[15x01] January 5th, 2009

• Total voters
Except for her lips...those are definitely NOT natural.

I was referring to her driving skills.I don't understand why women pump their lips like that when there's no need-she looks like a dead person or a caricature of someone who's lips are the dominant feature of the face...or a whitened black woman who's had nose reduction surgery but still has the natural lips.

I liked the ep on balance.

Does anyone know how long the UK ad breaks are? I've always wondered why they do the short attention span type preview of the next segment ahead of the ad break.

The Tiff/Jason segment could have been better if they took the cars out on the public roads, rather than loading boxes. Afterall, you've got to drive to/from the track.

I'm always interested in the crash tests, and never been keen on MPV rear seats - yikes.

The celeb segment was a little meh, but I never tire of seeing Bowler offroaders in action :)

EDIT: nearly forgot, Tom's quality assessment by hammer was blah until he broke the windscreen :lol:

Last edited:
http://img528.imageshack.**/img528/4626/datsracistfb6.gif

Black women DO have big lips and noses; it is a fact not a racist remark.
There is a lot of fake sensibility to racism these days... and a lot of positive discrimination towards black people without reason.There are black comedians making fun of white people and no one says a thing but God forbid you say to a black person something that can be interpreted and everyone will jump and call you a racist;they know you're right but they are afraid of what other people might think of them if they spoke their mind.
It is ridiculous and fake!

White people,wake up !

The car wash thing: This was actually a big deal for me. For the past 11 years, I've rarely ever gone to anything but the kind of automatic car washes that only have pressure sprayers (no spinning mops, no brushes, no touching of the car at all, no wheel-alignment-screwing-up wheel grabbers). When I bought my current car, I swore to never take it through a war wash where someone/thing would touch it. I had to look for a LONG time before I found one!

Basically, you drive in, and park (no railings to drive between). The machine starts up, and a 5-7foot tall arm with nozzles encircles your car, washing it with nothing but water pressure. It circles around once for a water blast, once for soap, one for a rinse, and then if you choose any of their other options, it does those last. Then, there's a high-speed blower-dryer to blow most of the water off. It's quick, and nothing ever touches the car...I wonder how much better this sort of wash would do in that test.

You have to be careful,though.If you have hardened bird excrement on your car and you power-wash it off,it will live a scratch mark on your paint as it slides on the car.You have to moist it first with hot water and soap.

I'm not white, and I'm not bothered by racism. I just wanted to post that passe GIF. ;)

:lol:

PS: I knew you were not white.

Last edited:
Well, it was pretty good episode (for 5th Gear). Tom's bit (as always) was pretty good, although I found geeky price comparison between Skoda and Mercedes rather stupid.
Tiff and Jason's bit was fine, however I'm disappointed that they can't back-up their "jokes", with a good script.
Johny (as always) delivered, and Vicky's Ferrari test was absolutely best.
I've skipped the celebrity bit, because it would be a waste of time, and I decided to skip crash test because I'm a member of website called Youtube

The only thing they could ad to this show is INTELLIGENCE... it lacks... a lot!

Boxes in a almost-racing car?
Comparing a skoda to the mercedes C-class?

In essence, this show is a whole mess because nothing really fits around...

And why do they allways find every car so good?? That Skoda is horrible to look at... and the Ferrari? pffff

Because the only review worth watching is Jonny's, i'll give it a:
4/10

Vicki needs to come over to my house and say "that voluptuous derriere is all yours to play with."

Does anyone know how long the UK ad breaks are? I've always wondered why they do the short attention span type preview of the next segment ahead of the ad break.

About 3 minutes apiece. Which isn't a lot, but when you have a remote control in your hand and the adverts are all dire and for products you don't want/need, it's easy to change channels.

The little previews are meant to stop people flicking to other channels. How successful they are I've no idea.

i enjoyed this episode, it gets a 7. Solid start to work on but not amazing. I did like the 'Does it work?' bit with the Volvo XC70 though.

i enjoyed this episode, it gets a 7. Solid start to work on but not amazing. I did like the 'Does it work?' bit with the Volvo XC70 though.

XC 60.

I liked that bit, too. Wish they would have gotten a driver's side view of Tom jumping out, though. :p

You have to be careful,though.If you have hardened bird excrement on your car and you power-wash it off,it will live a scratch mark on your paint as it slides on the car.You have to moist it first with hot water and soap.

that is strangely disturbing.... giving a turd some tender loving care so that it comes off easier :D. when i see that stuff i just powerwash away, dont even wanna look at it! yuck. i mean how hard can bird shit be? it's not like they eat rocks on a regular basis.

Was an interesting episode. I liked the review of the Skoda and the Ferrari as well. The problem is that all the reviews are quite short, and they try to put tons of segments in without giving any of them proper time.
Anyone else notice the censorship of Vicki's laugh:)

that is strangely disturbing.... giving a turd some tender loving care so that it comes off easier :D. when i see that stuff i just powerwash away, dont even wanna look at it! yuck. i mean how hard can bird shit be? it's not like they eat rocks on a regular basis.

:lol:
It can be hard enough to scratch the paint.When I cleaned it with a sponge, it scratched the paint(superficially, but I can see it).
So,kids,what have we learned today?
Hardened bird shit can mess up your paint !
You heard it here first !

Best advice:
Stop the pigeon(from shitting on your car) by covering it;this way you also protect the paint from ultraviolet radiation damage.Better still, cover it with transparent film and you get rid of chips caused by small rocks coming from the car in front .

You can't cover *every* pigeon in your area, surely?

No but you can shoot them.

Dillon%20M134D%20mini%20gun.JPG

New, from the makers of Sham-Wow! comes the new: Pigeon Corker X5000!

They must limit the number of segments they do, cos just as I get into any of them, they cut it off and its back to the Millbrook studio.