[15x01] June 27th, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id say that's it.. looks just right. surely it has been filmed by now right? isn't there someone here who went and saw it?

Seems like it'd be too good, though. I mean, it's generally seen as a half-way decent car, isn't it? Such a shame that it isn't a total-shit car. :p

Yeah, could be a cee'd if you ask me. Good guess, narf!

Come on, where are the thousands who went to see the taping of the show on wednesday?

at first i thought it would be funny to have something stupid like a g-wizz, but 3 minute lap times would be too long lol, the C'eed is a good choice, its a good sized car and i think it will handle well.. i wanna see some bouncing 2 wheel action in it.. really they should use a something thin and high so people almost flip it over.. im just a lover of cars doing wild things.. many will not agree with me but i think the finish line should have a ramp:mrgreen:

Just had a look at the Kia Motors page. The new RPC could just as easily be the Kia Rio (which was Top Gear USA pilot's RPC).

I had thought about that as well, but when you compare the hood crease you'll see that the Rio's hood is higher behind the lights and lower in the middle, while the car under the cloth is the opposite: Lower behind the lights, higher in the middle.

Oh it seems my choice the Suzuki Swift Sport (125hp) is not the new RPC...

Sorry for being NOOB,but where is the crowd in these 'behind the scenes' pictures? :-S (on the official site)

Last edited:
my $5 is that whatever is under that tarp at the rehearsals is a Mazda 3. :p

Compare the fog lights. In your image the inner top corner is swoopy, while the car under the cloth is edgy there. In your image the inner side leans outwards at the top, while the ones under the cloth lean inwards at the top.

$5 please.

670x377Image.jpg

n1318l.jpg

yer not convinced by THAT!? anyway cool beans, will be nice to see it get ragged around the track.. in the unlikely event that its just a place holder im still hoping it will be a Bedford Rascal Van ha ha, rolling time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.