[15x02] July 4th, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems interesting, can't wait for next Sunday :D.

Trying to add sensibility into the cheap car challenge? LOL!

I actually rather enjoy their sensible car reviews. I for one fully intend on picking up a Fiesta, despite the two extra doors we get here in the states.

Alastair Campbell has been tweeting about his appearance this week
28th june am doing Top Gear this week (fastish drive plus interview) Thoughts re Clarkson handling strategy welcome
29th june Having a car week! Just been to Heritage Motor Centre to speak at a conference. Record Top Gear tomoro. Hope the Stig on form

30th june is hot weather good or bad for fast driving? At least it's not raining. No wet weather tyres

Think he's taking it seriously. Should be a good interview (at least for us Brits) Campbell is v acerbic and can be funny so good match for Jezza

Latest Campbell tweet - With the Stig. Says his wife hates the helmet in bed! Sounds military to me

fnaar

Having been to the filming of this today, I am very hopeful for this episode. The ?5000 car challenge looked really good - a bit of cocking around, but I don't think too much. The interview was great, although probably helps if you have a vague understanding/knowledge of British politics. The Porsche review is good (maybe could've been longer) and the news was pretty funny - and contained actual news assuming they don't cut it to just the inane bits. There was some really good interraction between all the presenters and while there was silliness, it was well contained.

I'm assuming this doesn't need spoiler tags because I haven't actually given anything away - just shout nicely at me if you disagree!

Having been to the filming of this today, I am very hopeful for this episode. The ?5000 car challenge looked really good - a bit of cocking around, but I don't think too much. The interview was great, although probably helps if you have a vague understanding/knowledge of British politics. The Porsche review is good (maybe could've been longer) and the news was pretty funny - and contained actual news assuming they don't cut it to just the inane bits. There was some really good interraction between all the presenters and while there was silliness, it was well contained.

I'm assuming this doesn't need spoiler tags because I haven't actually given anything away - just shout nicely at me if you disagree!

People shouldn't be in these threads if they don't want to know what's coming up. :)

Totally agree with he-he on this! I was at filming yesterday as well (great to see you there btw) and it was shaping up to be a fantastic episode.

The challenge was great - I've put some information regarding one of the particular challenges on the spoilers thread under the Top Gear in Berlin thread as it contained a major spoiler and I didn't want to completely muck up if some members don't want to know too much info.

People shouldn't be in these threads if they don't want to know what's coming up. :)

Yeah, I like RMV6R's approach. Minor spoilers in here don't need to be spoiler'd, but anything major should either be hidden or put into the proper spoilers forum.

Yeah, I like RMV6R's approach. Minor spoilers in here don't need to be spoiler'd, but anything major should either be hidden or put into the proper spoilers forum.

Yo dawg, I heard you didn't want to see spoilers so I put spoiler tags round the spoilers in the spoiler section so I didn't spoil your day!

Alistair Campbell? Really?

I shall live in hope that it's actually Peter Capaldi :D

Possibly even better.

It would be great to see him (as Malcolm Tucker of course) but it is the real Campbell

Everything? Including the car industry? Surely not. (offtopic) Btw, congratulations is due to you sir! 4 goals to none is nothing to laugh at.

I dont understand the fascinations some have with the Cossy. The other two cars on the other hand ...

Status
Not open for further replies.