Votes: 31 7.2%

Votes: 12 2.8%

Votes: 3 0.7%

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Enjoyment, pure and simple.

Its a good 7/10 for me, cheap car challenge was good although it felt a bit 'quicky' , I could have watched it for ages. And hey, what about the economic race to Poland? Was wondering if we'll see it sometimes in the future on a best of dvd, would be great. Lovely season so far, keep goin' chaps.

Last edited:
All the bad acting spoiled the cheap car challenge for me, loved the Porsche bit though.

Being German, I laughed my ass off at so many times. :D

That lorry problem is the story of my life, it normally goes like this:

As well, hilarious how fanboys hate in the comments of the youtube videos ;)

Bril stuff. 9/10 =)

Excellent episode, one of my favorite.
But I would have enjoyed it a bit more, if they would have called the T?V or DEKRA and not the ADAC - that would've been way more fun. The other germans know why ^^

10/10 for me because they were in my neighbourhood.

btw: Tim Schrick?

Last edited:
The going to Poland bit was missing - shame, I was looking forward to that. And I do not like a Star who is not a Star but a 100% died in the wool git - no matter how 'brave'.

Whole episode was fun muchley though so a healthy 9/10.

Oh and the M25 for those interested in what we have to put up with. ...

Last edited:
I gave last weeks show 7/10.

This got 8/10, despite the (STILL? really?) "accidental" shifts with the Mercedes's gearbox. It's just the same shit as when they constantly crashed into each other in the Alfa Romeo cheap car challenge.

Apart from that, the show was really good :)

Last edited:
It was a pretty good episode. Maybe a little less "Oh no, James can't get out of the car, hahaha" and more Porsche 911 SC review, but ok... Last season was worse^^
Loved the challenges, but no Nordschleife? WTF! And of course they had to do something with a bavarian band, being soooooo german.... (NOT!)

Do you think Sabine Schmitz was the Schtig?

Much, much less obvious than last weeks episode. Still some not-very-funny acting in it. I'll give it a.. ehm.. 6?

Brilliant.

So... a dog-leg first gear is a sign of a sporty car?
Our Mk3 VW Multivan Diesel had a dog-leg first gear...

Very good episode, solid review by James, news were surprisingly on topic this time, challenge was good, too bad scoring on the end nearly ruined it - obviously Jeremy lost, because he paid more money for a good car, not rusty Merc or BMW after serious crash. For us viewers clearly Sierra won by a huge margin. Jeremy's lap on youtube is epic, I love his adenoid impression :D Cant wait for extra 10 mins from the challenge, aswell as outtake about James's Ferrari :)

Yeah dog-legs. Where's Altanian when you need him? Oh yeah... :roll:

Excellent episode. No complaints apart from a dull SIARPC (why are all the boring people politicians?). So many German jokes than you can point a stick at.

9/10

Being german, I have to to the review of this ep. in german...:)

Super episode, einfach der Hammer, 9/10

Endlich lassen Sie James May die Porsche testen, da weiss man wenigstens, dass er fair testet, und nicht wieder nur d?mme, nervige, sinnlose Anti-Porsche-Spr?che bringt wie Jeremy

Die 3 Sportwagen in Deutschland, das war einfach zum Schiessen. Von der Blaskapelle bis zum ADAC....supergeil, supergeil. Der E36 M3 is ja sowieso mein geheimes Traumauto. War einfach gut, ich w?rde sagen, die 2 Verr?ckten sind wieder auf Kurs.

SIARPC schaue ich sowieso fast nie an :)

Alles in Allem eine super Episode, es ist einfach herrlich, wenn die 3 Jungs Gebrauchtwagen in die H?nde bekommen um damit Bl?dsinn zu machen!!!!

Last week was "ok" ..(very poor/dull review at the beginning spoilt it with too much Clarkson at the end albeit v. funny at first!) But this week was very enjoyable, typical TG fun, great lines and interesting too ! I think this was partly down to James being able to do a review for a change! Too much Clarkson is not healthy for the show. He may be the co-creator and head presenter, but the show has 3 presenters and should reflect that more often. Most the good shows have a good balance of the guys and this one was up there. So well done TG !