Votes: 64 14.8%

Votes: 31 7.2%

Votes: 12 2.8%

Votes: 3 0.7%

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
What an eppisode. please note my new signiture. i loved the challenge but i would have liked to see more of it. knowing that they left that bit out but still used it on the board was kinda screwwy but oh well (could be that they just made it up?)

the interview was as good as when simon cowwel is on IMO (i dont know how to spell his name!) please someone tell me if jeremy actually does hate that guy? who is he and why did everyone boo. i know he is a political figure just dont know who.

loved the Robin bit as well, that was funny. i cant believe i actually though the Stig would make it around all the while hoping that he would flip it. boy, when he flipped it, he flipped the crap out of it! i sure hope he was wearing a helmet! ;)

the news was fine, its classic top gear but im feeling the dacia bits are kinda bad now that the crowd is into it, know what i mean? i would kinda love to see the internet joke pop back up once or twice. that was always a fav of mine.

anyways, i loved it overall, i gave it a 9/10. one day there will be a top gear epp that deserves a ten, but, not today.

Finally! An episode I can actually rate a '10' without grimacing!

A proper review? Yes! A film reminiscent of the ?100 cheap car challenge that doesn't rely on cheap one-trick-pony gags? Yes! An episode dominated by James May?! VERY YES! All that was needed was for Oz Clarke to appear...in fact, I'd quite like that - Oz & James in the SIARPC! But anyway I digress.

I now christen this show "James May's Top Gear" and may it stay that way!

Regards,

Yickle!

8/10, though I'm a sucker for the cheap car challenges.

The dog-leg gear change had me laughing. My dad's '75 Ford straight truck has a dog leg first. Rather doubt you'd see it on a track. Unless you need a few hundred bushels of corn dumped on the tarmac.

The challenge is really good, much better than some of the builds. I don't mind they flip the Robin one more time in this ep, but I hope it's not going to be a running joke.

And Hammond's video has 12k views! So the BMW has 13k points, which means it's the best trackday car. :lol:

I really liked it, 9/10. They really seem to have made the proper corrections that made the past couple of seasons fall a bit flat. Less of their "character" bs, feels much more natural and real. I loved seeing James doing a test track segment again.

The challenge is really good, much better than some of the builds. I don't mind they flip the Robin one more time in this ep, but I hope it's not going to be a running joke.

And Hammond's video has 12k views! So the BMW has 13k points, which means it's the best trackday car. :lol:

awsome, you made my night. i didnt even think to go looking for it! i cant believe they did the full lap! awsome +1!!!

I loved seeing James doing a test track segment again.

So, so agree. Refresh my memory, peeps...has he reviewed anything else other than these and the Zonda-F?

Still feeling it's a 9/10 after a second viewing. James "stuck" in the car I could have done without. But I guess younger folk are watching, too, and that'd give them a laugh...

Last edited:
I loved seeing James doing a test track segment again.

So, so agree. Refresh my memory, peeps...has he reviewed anything else other than the Zonda-F?

Still feeling it's a 9/10 after a second viewing. James "stuck" in the car I could have done without. But I guess younger folk are watching, too, and that'd give them a laugh...

last series he tested a BMW and a Mercedes with the Stig on the track

Last week was solid, this week was solider, so I'll toss a 9 that way.

The dogleg made me think of Atlantian though, in so many ways.

great episode. loved the challeng,e and the SIARPC surprised me. the porsche part could have been better, and i didn't need to see the reliant again, so that'd be a 7.

I love the O.M.D. playing when Jeremy drove up. Good song from early 80's.

JOY DIVISION! DIFFERENT BAND COMPLETELY! :shakefist:

God you were so close to a negrep for that mistake.

(unless we're thinking of different parts, then you're forgiven)

Last edited:
wasn't perfect but it get's a 9 from me because finally top gear is back to being a car show (mostly)... and because it had an m3. EPIC!

Well we are honoured, TWO cars reviewed this week, albeit very nicely done by James.

The challenge was a bit meh, just more rehashing of stuff done several times before, with the same jokes and outcomes. Could have easily trimmed it down and added another review.

Guest was interesting as I felt he could have easily outwitted JC. A sly glint in his eye and some quick retorts had Jezza on the back foot.

Didn't see the point in having the Reliant on again either, another few minutes which could have been better used.

I've given both the new shows a six, but in retrospect now I would down-mark them to 4-5. Can and MUST do better boys.

I've given both the new shows a six, but in retrospect now I would down-mark them to 4-5. Can and MUST do better boys.

Dude are you serious?

that was one of the best episodes ever. i enjoyed literally the entire 60 minutes, wholeheartedly

this was series 7 good.

11/10

Dude are you serious?

that was one of the best episodes ever. i enjoyed literally the entire 60 minutes, wholeheartedly

this was series 7 good.

i know, i agree.

i say this everytime and i see you may just agree, people have set the bar a little to high and im not trying to tell people what to rate it at here but i will say that 6 is just unrealistic IMO

11/10

9/10

Excellent show. Really enjoyed it and even laughed, which is saying a lot since I've been wrestling a black dog.

Edit: Not that this really matters, or that anyone really cares. But, just in case anyone did enjoy reading my ideas, I apologize for deleting so many of them.

Last edited: