[15x03] according to wikipedia

Xeonidas

Car reviews: Chevrolet Camaro Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG
Challenge/feature: The team drive the Aston Martin Rapide, the Porsche Panamera Turbo and the Maserati Quattroporte as they try to find the world's greatest four-seat supercar.
Guest(s): Rupert Grint Rubens Barrichello

Not sure if its 100% true but seemed fair enough.

Someone posted on Wiki that Martin Brundle and David Coulthard were going to be guests on TG at one time, and it came to absolutely nothing (it was Seasick Steve instead). So I'd take that with a VERY large pinch of salt. Although, conveniently, the British GP is in 2 weeks' time, filming day is on Wednesday so no interference with any running at the track, so... who knows?

Last edited:
The Wikipedia never lies.

Not sure about reliability, but also this would conincide with the Final. Surely they're not that bonkers to put it on the same time as that? I mean yeah they've lost the plot a bit but not that much, right? (Radio Times schedule still shows TBA)

They might push it forward in the scheduling to 7 PM, but the final would still start half-way through the show. If they push it back an hour or two, there's every risk that the final could go to extra time or a shootout and then ratings would be even worse.

The only real possibility is 6PM - many viewers, including me, like to at least grasp a bit of atmosphere before the kick-off, so starting at 7PM would be as bad as 8PM or 9PM.

If the final goes into extra time it should be over by 10PM (45+1, 15, 45+3, 5, 15+1, 5, 15+1 -> finishes in theory at 10:01), but who wants to flip over before the ceremony?
...Saturday? Competing with the 3rd place match might work.