[15x03] July 11th, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know for certain that my enthusiasm for the World Cup finals has dropped off quite a bit, can't wait for this episode. I'm predicting that the Rapide is brilliant for being British, and Clarkson will declare the SS rubbish despite the independent suspension, LOL.

Looks to be a great episode. I'm guessing the Rapide is going to win over the Porsche, and the Maserati.

Actually I think the Mazz is going to do a solid whomping on that Austin Maxi, as well as that Aston. (Rear headroom -- that's the key.)

I can see the Rapide winning this one, because "It's an Aston". The word ugly and Panamera will be considered one and the same after this show. :D Maybe Hammond will complain about the Camaro's wafty feel... I don't know.

I can see the Rapide winning this one, because "It's an Aston". The word ugly and Panamera will be considered one and the same after this show. :D Maybe Hammond will complain about the Camaro's wafty feel... I don't know.

I go and say that Panamera wins actually other option being the norm "all win". Hammond, James don't seem to mind the looks and that car other than looks have gotten nothing else than praise... then of course this is Top Gear so i'm not sure if there's any reason to go too deep here. :D

Looking forward for this one.

Hammond in the Porsche
Clarkson in the Rapide
May in the Maser

bet.

I can't imagine how much the Camaro will be bashed along side the E63 AMG. I hope they mention price at least one time. But they will probably assume they are direct competetion of one another.

Will Rubens complain of favouritism again?

Once the Camaro video surfaces on youtube its going to start world war 3. Let's face it, its going to get praised for Character, Looks and sound and going to be shot to death for the rest. I can't wait :mrgreen:

Well, if it's red, I'm pretty sure Jezza will grill the Hamster on whether he got it mixed up with the Dodge Challenger he bought a couple of years ago.

And, IMO, for good reason. ;) The styling is my biggest pet peeve with the new Camaro: it looks like the Challenger or a Mustang. The reason I like the old Camaros is because they don't look like either/or.

Status
Not open for further replies.