[15x04] January 26th, 2009

[15x04] January 26th, 2009

• Total voters
it had the best and worst parts of the season.

It was ok, not the best but definetely not the worst. I'm still not liking the studio bits or Tim. They need to put less segments in and get rid of their increasingly annoying review style especially in 'it's new but is it any good' et all.

Though, one thing I did like but I don't know why, was the prominent positioning of the December 08 TopGear magazine on the table in the studio, the awards one with the green Scirocco on the cover.

Liked the episode overall. Would have preferred more time spent per segment.

Especially enjoyed listening to Redd V.O.. Head over to the fifthgear website to get a bit more from Redd.

Redd Pepper Outtakes

It had its moments, personally I love hearing VBH giggle and squeal!

But lets be honest, the show's always gonna be lacking when you hear the words MONSTER TRUCKS in the title sequence.

From the UK. Trawled in looking for a music title having watched it live. Noticed some people looking for rips.

As lazy as this comes across, are you happy to have links posted from wherever? (Piratebay, EZTV ETC.)

I really didn't care for this episode. The 7 series segment was the only one that I was remotely interested in, and it ended abruptly. I don't like Tom and Tim trying to be funny together, and I don't like filler segments such as the rally and race of champions. I guess there aren't enough cars out there to fill a 5th gear season with interesting segments.

this episode sucked..
from what i remember, the review of the bmw 7 series should have lasted much longer and not be wrapped in only few minutes, second - i dont want to watch vicky and her giggling with those kid who ever he was, and third - i definitely dont want to watch "review" of the race of champions through fifth gear mouth lasting a few minutes.

another 6/10 (ie "pretty meh if you ask me")

- Monster trucks were fun for 3 seconds, then it became pointless and boring
- Megane : A Johnny review that is boring? WTF? Also, how does sliding it around in snow being shot at have anything to do with safety
- high performance Diesel : boring, we knew that sort of thing
- Vicki + Rally was pretty awesome, she really drove the shit out of that car, and ended up being slower still
- BMW 7 series : completely UTTERLY pointless. Who cares how hard it is to set the satnav????
- Voice recognition : quite funny, especially with the dude's voice.
- Race of champions : win. Too short though