[15x05] July 25th, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have an episode which had all the makings of being the best of Series 15, and the guests are a nutcase couch-jumper and a ditz whose most famous role had her using jizz as hairgel. Dammit.

So we have an episode which had all the makings of being the best of Series 15, and the guests are a nutcase couch-jumper and a ditz whose most famous role had her using jizz as hairgel. Dammit.

Let's be honest, even in the best episodes the SIARPC is always the least interesting bit. And it certainly has given the show a bit more publicity.

Besides, they could be good. I don't think many people expected Will Young to be good...

First Barrichello, then a segment dedicated to Ayrton Senna. Top Gear going all Brazilian!! err... not the waxing thing....

Wow. Have they ever had such high profile guests?

Well, I wouldn't exactly call Jay Leno "low profile." Ditto Hugh Grant (who's apparently older than Clarkson but aged better). Lionel Richie was entertaining.

Now how much are you willing to bet that Cruise is going to say something to the effect that if Top Gear were a movie, he could play Richard Hammond?

I, for one, is waiting for Clarkson to ask Cruise, "How's Lord Xenu doing?" :lol:

From the McLaren live commentary:

1322: if you're in the UK, check out Sunday's Top Gear at 8pm on BBC2. Lewis will be driving Senna's 1988 MP4/4. Fantastic!

This should be one amazing episode!

This might be a bit of a spoiler

But apparently the Veyron Supersport was spotted on the TG track along with Cruise and Diaz. A new lap record perhaps? :D

The video is from a Finnish site sorry, if someone can youtube it, go ahead
http://www.iltalehti.fi/nettitv/?24491681

And at least according to the text (not sure if it's correct) Tom Cruise had a go in the Bugatti...
11isotopegear_503_au.gif

Last edited:
Now I've read that, I just have to ask, is The Stig shrinking or is Tom Cruise standing on a stool?

Stiggie is leaning forward, not standing up straight like we usually see him.

Although, Tom cruise is a pile of stool, so he could be standing on some.

If James' film is as good as the first time he drove the Veyron, I'll be as happy as ... a very happy person?

Although, Tom cruise is a pile of stool, so he could be standing on some.

He's standing on a pile of himself? That doesn't really make sense, but I'll take it over any Thetan-related explanation any day.

For some reason, I can't see anything. Can you give me links to them? There seems to be a problem with the Forum at the moment.

Everything is working perfectly here, you just need to wait a little bit till they appear.

Nope, I'm still not getting them.

It appears that Youtube is playing with people once again. There were a couple of changes/updates yesterday on Youtube so it might have affected their own website a bit. That day I couldn't download one video from them because there was some link error or something. Perhaps it's related.

Status
Not open for further replies.