[15x05] July 25th, 2010

21:11 - 21:15 I am 99% certain is from the teaser trailer for Star Trek (2009). I haven't got the faintest idea what the name of the track is though.

I have an MP3 version of the music if there is a way of uploading it :? :?

Alternatively you can use Realplayer downloader to download the video i linked in .flv format and then convert it to .mp3 as that's what i did.

Carl

What's the original music at 20:00 ? I beg of you ! :,(

Although I often read this forum, this is my first post.

I knew the song at 20:00 - 20:26 but couldn't put my finger on it, so I came here (as I usually do) only to find it unclaimed.

It is: Daydreams by Abel Korzeniowski (from the A Single Man soundtrack)

Although I often read this forum, this is my first post.

I knew the song at 20:00 - 20:26 but couldn't put my finger on it, so I came here (as I usually do) only to find it unclaimed.

It is: Daydreams by Abel Korzeniowski (from the A Single Man soundtrack)

Thank you thank you thank you thank you! I love that song and I was desperate for someone to find it!

IMMENSE thank you!
I was so desperate for it that I'm almost in tears now that I'm listenning to it!

Last edited:
18:00

18:00

Does anyone actually know what music is used at 18:00? It is not mind heist, and it is not from a trailer for inception. Just because a song has several dramatic bassy hits similar to the music used at 18 minutes does not mean that it IS the music used at 18 minutes...

Does anyone actually know what music is used at 18:00? It is not mind heist, and it is not from a trailer for inception. Just because a song has several dramatic bassy hits similar to the music used at 18 minutes does not mean that it IS the music used at 18 minutes...

I will see if i kept the Email from the BBC then. It IS a Custom track made by Mike Zarin for Sencit Music. All the BBC did was cut & edit the music to fit the segment of the prog. :)

Last edited:
I will see if i kept the Email from the BBC then. It IS a Custom track made by Mike Zarin for Sencit Music. All the BBC did was cut & edit the music to fit the segment of the prog. :)
Yes you are correct, I've confirmed with Sencit.

18:01 - 18:06 - ? MP3 Sample

ADDED:
18:01 - 18:06 - Mike Zarin - Mind Control

Last edited:
Hi there.

I'm pretty sure, that music in Stig's Bugatti Lap isn't Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive. But unfortunately I don't know what could it be...

Guys, I beg of you, I have been searching for this song ever since Episode 4 of Season 11, but they always replace it with some other rubbish in the version you guys watch

What's the music that plays at 4:26?

Bit of a bump...

Trying to find out what this track is, used in the Senna tribute.. I've jumped to the relevant bit in the Youtube clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNmqn3heGgE#t=11m46s

Looking at the list of songs on the front page it seems to slot in between these two:

56:46 - 57:42 - Tykwer, Klimek & Heil - Meeting Schumer
58:27 - 60:14 - Radiohead - Optimistic

I've listened to both and that short bit of music doesn't seem to feature in either of those two tracks. Does ANYONE know what it is? I've tried Shazaam'ing it without success :(