Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Last edited:
Simply the best episode. I can't think of anything that could've improved it. There are just so many elements that add up to knock everything else into last year.

I'll break my own rule to give this episode a rating, but only because it's a big fat 10.

Wasn't a fan of the race.
James making jokes. :lol:
"The radiators will be sucking in air?"
Wow the digital speedo kept going. :blink:
FUCK ME, around the track... and finally a lap record. :cool:
Still shocked they got them two, I know it's plugging a movie but still. Louie Spence to Tom Cruise. :lol:
"Gentleman juice."
Erm... Cameron is kinda ugly?
Cameron shortest record ever. :lol:
People taking pictures, is that allowed?

Rating 4 billion... you had the supersport on the track!!!

Has no words to describe how utterly fantastic that was. So I won't bore you all by trying. 10/10.

I don't feel generous in giving this particular episode a 9, as it deserved it, IMO.

Also IMO, the best overall episode since the end of Series 12.

Last edited:
Brilliant episode, rounded up with fantastic footage of Senna. (Although my favourite bit was Piquet passing him while sideways.)

That was an amazing episode! I was impressed by how fast that Veyron SS kept on going, and the SIARPC bit was great. Especially Tom pulling a Gambon in the end there :eek: , and their times was fantastic. I think Tom's time will be there for awhile. I also liked the Senna bit as well. A very good touching tribute. 10/10 certainly the best episode I've seen in recent years.

Have to agree, brilliant race, great video by James, Guests were good if slightly gurning all the time, Senna video is probably one of the best i've seen.
Epic

Brilliant for me 10/10

Captain Slow in the Veyron doing 267MPH, Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz in the reasonably priced car and both being the fastest and second fastest stars and Clarksons Article on Ayrton Senna was simply the icing on the cake.

Didnt catch the start so missed most of Hammond in the Toureg but laughed when he did his lap in the 911 in 18 minutes or there abouts.

Simply brilliant episode had everything.

Two records gone. Great film about a Formula 1 great. Need I say more? Apart from:

RIP Senna, you are greatly missed

This.

This.

This. Is. Why. I. LOVE. Top Gear.

Screw the comedy. Screw the roleplaying. Give me real emotions. Give me Richard enjoying an ice lake. Give me Captain Slow going berserk in an insane car. Give me Jeremy being the best motoring journalist he can be with an ab-so-lu-te-ly brilliant piece of human interest.

Solid 10. Man! I have to rewatch this!

Fucking. Awesome.

10/10

Hammond's piece was just like old times. Not scripted, just fun cocking about.

The news, there wasn't really much of it, but I did giggle at the Porsche "Lap". I can see some complaints about the Burqha comments though...
James' Bugatti film, just like the previous one, just breathtaking. The speed of that thing is INSANE.
Tom and Cameron. Great interview, Jezza was having a whale of a time. He was as giddy as a schoolboy in the car with Cameron. I can't believe Cruise got that time, though. That did not look like a 1:44.
The Senna film was just beautiful. A very fitting tribute. I've only recently gotten into F1, and it juat makes me sad to see what I've missed. Hamilton's piece in the car was great as well, I was slightly teary at the end.

Holy cow. Cracking episode all together. Jaysus.

That was the most complete episode since 04x01 (The aston race episode). Fantasic bunch of features, lots felt like old top gear.

Couple of complaints, It wasn't the best interview clarkson's done on the show. But who cares? Gambon corner should be renamed, that was an epic near roll.

Oh, and clarkson should have made the Senna feature an hour long. And interviewed more drivers, like Gerhard Berger, Piquet and Prost. But fucking kudos for talking to brundle. Most people forget him in the Senna tale.

Who was the sad git who gave it a 3? Name and shame.

Last edited: