Votes: 24 2.9%

Votes: 5 0.6%

Votes: 10 1.2%

Votes: 4 0.5%

Votes: 6 0.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters
I liked the Ayrton film a lot, very moving, but I had expected it would focussed more on Lewis Hamilton as well. It felt like Jezza wanted to tell more and show more than he had time to do so. Why not make a seperate documentary about it? I'm sure the BBC would have been thrilled to have given him the opportunity to do so.

Jezza did note a new film on Ayrton was coming, but I am guessing he won't be in it. However, perhaps Lewis and the McLaren-Honda will be.

I'm kind of curious who gave this episode a 3. I know everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but if you didn't like this episode, you shouldn't be watching Top Gear

One of the crew of Fifth Gear decided to create an account on FG, I'm sure of that. They were completely blasted by this ep, so they exposed their jealousy by trollingvoting this episode as low as their sheer amount of envious opinions could take.

Anyway, I haven't watched this ep yet, but seeing trains of "10 out of 10" comments, this episode couldn't get much better. Can't wait to finally see it.

no, the cinematic one is gonna be something totally different. Lewis in the MP4-4 is BBC.

I've never given an episode a ten, but this time I just can't give it anything lower.
I was completely blown away by the Senna film, absolutely fantastic! Probably the best 15 minutes of television ever broadcasted.

This episode is a must re-watch!

10/10, I'll be suprised if I ever rate an episode this high again.

Decent ep, didn't really enjoyed the end as I pretty much hate F1. SIARPC was nice, news was fun, Hammonds part was very enjoyable but May's part seems shortened for some reason (Could be a bit longer), but was really fun as most May's parts.

7/10.

The Senna film was the best Top Gear segment I have seen for many years. Too bad the Touareg thing and the news sucked.

I'm afraid for a cynical guy like me, no episode is above a review.

First segment was fun, some great camera shots in there as well. At least as good as the old "car vs machine" stuff they used to do.

News was quite good albeit a bit short. The Porsche thing was funny!

Veyron piece was nice, but obviously very similar to the first one. I do think this was better shot though.

SIARPC was much better than I expected. I'm usually not a fan of them running trailers but if it attracts big names then I can deal with it.

Senna piece was fantastic. Never mind that I'd seen all the historical footage ten times before, the piece was excellently done. Seeing the MP4/4 on the track was great as well, I wish I was around to see them in proper action (at least I have the BBC archive races to see them in). Again, beautifully shot as well.

Overall a very strong 9/10. Oh go on then, I'll give it a 10. Lived up well to the hype.

I didn't like it as much as most of you, but I'm glad they done the Senna film. I don't even like him, but it was a good change of pace and style for Top Gear, not quite like any feature they've done before, and I think it's right for them to be exploring those things. Pretty amazed at how fast Cruise was - bear in mind that's not just a bit faster, that's 1.2 or 1.3 faster than the (now) third place guy. That's a big jump. The forces of Xenu are strong in that one.

I only have one tiny criticism, and that's the cutback to the studio at the end felt a bit weird. I'd have probably signed off in the Senna film, like the Aston film in S13

I only have one tiny criticism, and that's the cutback to the studio at the end felt a bit weird. I'd have probably signed off in the Senna film, like the Aston film in S13

I agree, and Jeremy turning away from the camera was a bit odd. I would've also run the credits immediately after.

Senna film was one of Top Gear's best ever. Truly brilliant and the best segment for a very long while.

However I don't think the episode should be praised as one of the greatest ever purely because of the Senna segment.
James' Veyron film was good and I think right now he is the strongest presenter- give him a film to make on his own and it's almost certainly going to hit the mark. However, this was a bit too similar to the previous Veyron maxing film.

Race was entertaining; again it was a rehashed idea based on the Audi film (which I never particularly liked anyway) but didn't fall flat. Felt sort of series 11 standard so not at all bad, and a refreshing change to the usual 7 minute track review shoehorned into the beginning of every episode.

Jeremy did a great job with the guests, better than Jonathan Ross IMO. Showing a clip was still cringeworthy though, and their laps were suspiciously fast.

Overall I can't complain about this episode- not the best ever but the best for a long while, and in a completely different league to last week's.

Great episode. A nice ending to the show with the Senna film. I'd never heard of him before, and watching that about him was inspiring. I'm glad Hamilton enjoyed driving that F1 car too. :)

Although I'm not a fan of the Bugatti Veyron, the speed it reached was just... well... amazing! Go Captain Slow! :D

O H M Y G O D!
I seriously had a crisis during that episode! It was absolutely perfect! I'd give it a 15/10 if I could.
Best bit for me was the Bugatti Veyron. It breaking the lap record just proved my suspicion that they didn't give the original one the full beans. Probably because the owner told them so (it actually already had a dent in it).
Even the SIARPC segment was extremely good, and thats usually the weakest part.
Just WOW!

the senna segment turned it from a good episode into a classic episode. proof that Top Gear doesn't have to be all cocking around to be entertaining. i enjoyed the show and all of its segments but the real standout was the Senna moment. Unfortunately i started watching Formula 1 just shortly after he died and therefore i never saw his races or his skill. I'll certainly be keeping a eye out for the feature Clarkson commented on at the end.