[15x07] December 21st, 2010 [Special]

[15x07] December 21st, 2010 [Special]

• Total voters
Totally fan bleeping tastic episode! I must say I'm a bit confused as to how this is working, are there 2 specials and then the new series starts in january or something? Fine by me, I'm just wondering why in 15x07 they're doing a preview for the next season...either way, the preview looked epic and this episode was a amazing!! So glad it's back (even if for a short time)!

Great ep, I adore the SLS even more now. I want that Parrot thing too now, wonder if it works with the 4th gen iTouch...

my only complaint is that they were so close by and i didnt get a chance to see them in person. i'm actually really upset haha. can't wait to see what they did in israel in the next episode.

It was kind of depressing that they didn't go any further north than NY, to be honest. Maybe one of these days they'll visit New England? Ah, well. I'm just disappointed that I just missed them when they were filming.

Can't wait for the Israel special.

just finished watching.

what a fantastic episode.

I am very proud to be from North Carolina right now

10/10

I loved this episode a whole lot, much more than any of the other series 15 episodes to be honest. Hammond's hair is a bit of a shock, but other than that, I enjoyed every second of it and James' colorful sunglasses. I also can't wait until the UK vs AUS episode.

7 minutes in. ... glad to have smth to watch.. ...

i'm 7 minutes in and there has been 2 x when we had the chance to hear these cars take off without any music. it'd be nice to hear each one for 5 sec before any music.

at the point when May is on about the steering wheel and woudl have liked him to elaborate. :(

Is this episode 2 hours or something? I don't remember the 720p torrent being this large... still downloading! :(

Can't wait to see it though! I love the SLS AMG and the 458!!

Amazing EP, I just wish they had showed more footage of the Blue Ridge Parkway. Very very close to my home and is a beautiful part of the country.

Loved the SIARPC, Clarkson talking about everything being on fire had me rolling. Yes, to quote someone previously, this is one of the episodes you can show people saying, "this is why I like top gear". :)

So anyone else notice this?

At about 1:03:36

http://img31.imageshack.**/img31/7672/93109013.png

Why is Hammond so stuck up on Porsches? I mean, he always nags in with one. GT3 that and RS this, it's so damn daft and childish compared to the glorious SLS AMG and the biblical 458.

Hammond was hypnotized a few years ago and told to believe that the Porsche 911 is the best car in the world. Obviously, he is still under hypnosis.

Totally fan bleeping tastic episode! I must say I'm a bit confused as to how this is working, are there 2 specials and then the new series starts in january or something? Fine by me, I'm just wondering why in 15x07 they're doing a preview for the next season...either way, the preview looked epic and this episode was a amazing!! So glad it's back (even if for a short time)!

This one is 15x07 and the next on Boxing Day is 16x01 apparently. That's what I've seen/read/heard/whatever. Honestly...Top Gear is back. Who cares what season they're being put under. They're back! New episodes! First two are specials. It's great.

"Put some pussy onto it" hahaha.

9/10. Love the SLS so much.

at the point when May is on about the steering wheel and woudl have liked him to elaborate. :(

Ferrari put a button for EVERYTHING on the steering wheel. When you're used to stalks for indicators, lights, wipers, cruise, and so on, it's a problem when everything is on a seperate button. Also, while turning, if the steering wheel is turned 180 degrees the indicator-button on the right will make you blink to the left... That shit will annoy the hell out of you. Poor choice of design from an ergonomical point of view. I understand that F1-cars don't have stalks and that they might get in the way of the paddles but it's a car that 90% of the time will be on public roads and Ferrari messed that part of the 458 up.

The race away from the lights in Manhattan was one of the all time great Top Gear moments. The soundtrack, the location, the cars, the engine noises, the camera work, everything.

What a fantastic episode.