[16x00] May 23rd, 2009 [Stunt Special]

[16x00] May 23rd, 2009 [Stunt Special]

• Total voters
A 9 from me. I loved it. :D
It was definitely much better than the TG Stuntman (although, TG only have 5-10min of airtime for that segment).
The stuntman did extremely well presenting the show, even if the acting was a tiny bit over the top.

I'm surprised no one has commented on Heidi :wub:. I liked her (just not her deep voice).:

http://img39.imageshack.**/img39/9153/heidih.jpg

It would be a 10 but they really missed that back bumper thing.
I was just thinking when will they remove back bumper (cuz dad has a aygo and it's back bumper is too low when getting out of carparks) but they never did.
Stunt man told he was a little faster than expected, but I think it's what saved him. Back bumper slowed him down a bit, so If he was at designed speed he'd may be fall down.

I thought it was great, although I'm a bit of a physics nut, so that may be why I appreciated the stunt that much more.

x2 ;)

A 9 from me. I loved it. :D
It was definitely much better than the TG Stuntman (although, TG only have 5-10min of airtime for that segment).
The stuntman did extremely well presenting the show, even if the acting was a tiny bit over the top.

I'm surprised no one has commented on Heidi :wub:. I liked her (just not her deep voice).:

http://img39.imageshack.**/img39/9153/heidih.jpg

Most finn women have a deep voice - she is pretty much ran of the mill around here ;)

Most finn women have a deep voice - she is pretty much ran of the mill around here ;)
Cool :). I had a Finnish housemate once at Uni. But she was fairly 'large'.
She was nothing compared to Heidi <3.

Last edited:
It was going great UNTIL the stuntman admitted to not having any underwear...
Haha, yeah. But because he used to be an actual commando (in the special forces), it didn't bother me too much.

I saw a small clip of this 2 days ago and it had the "Pirelli" words on it.

I just saw the stunt special and I was like "they took away all the effort fifth gear put on this and made it into a tire ad" lol :lol:

I saw the special and enjoyed it. I can see how ppl who want flashy entertainment would be bored with this special as it's very technical and leads up to only one stunt at the end. I and others here who are into physics and intelligent discussion actually found it very cool and suspensful to watch. I honestly thought if this didn't work how badly injured was he going to end up. Aside from the roll cage, there seemed to be very little to protect the guy from the sheer impact and dropping 40 ft from the ground.

So in summary:

for regular, short-attn Top Gear fans = boring

for the rest of us intelligent folks = pretty cool.