[16x02] January 30th, 2011

[16x02] January 30th, 2011

• Total voters
There's also topgear.com - it has several real road test / reviews.

lol! Are you serious? There are millions of websites with car reviews. Are car reviews on a website supposed to make up for gloriously filmed top gear reviews? Don't be silly. That's a totally irrelevant comment.

Nota Bene, means "Note well".

Your response works as a first example of your DCR's, and it also testifies of your self-sensitivity and egocentricity.
And no, I won't engage in that discussion because :
1) I've got better things to debate about and so I couldn't be bothered;
2) We've already strayed off topic, and I'd like to redress that balance.
So good bye o_O

Nota Bene, means "Note well".
I must confess I don't understand this phrase in combination with the rest of your post, but thank you anyway!

Your response works as a first example of your DCR's, and it also testifies of your self-sensitivity and egocentricity.
And no, I won't engage in that discussion because :
1) I've got better things to debate about and so I couldn't be bothered;
2) We've already strayed off topic, and I'd like to redress that balance.
So good bye o_O
An interesting strategy:

1) tell a person he posts in a rude way
2) person asks for examples
3) tell the person you can't be bothered and leave the thread

Are you serious? :rolleyes:

Take a leaf out of CTFlyer's book. And learn how to elaborate your thoughts into constructive and reasonable terms.

Add "stubborn" before "person" on each of your strategy points. And then you'll understand that it's not only a interesting strategy, it's also a wise one.

I was under the impression that I do post with an open mind, that I respect other people's opinions and that I am constructive as well as reasonable in my statements. Seemingly, I'm not. However, I can only improve myself - something I'd like to do - if you tell me what I'm doing wrong. So please, do so, and if you don't want to go offtopic, please send me a PM.

Heyooo!
I'm Mexican and I HAVE a sense of humor.
the point of this post however is to just please ask Top Gear to NOT apologize to ANYONE for anything you do. If you do, I will totally lose respect for you and what you do.

Thanks!

Heyooo!
I'm Mexican and I HAVE a sense of humor.
the point of this post however is to just please ask Top Gear to NOT apologize to ANYONE for anything you do. If you do, I will totally lose respect for you and what you do.

Thanks!

I’m watching this episode tonight. Curious when it will be talked about in the news...