[16x02] January 30th, 2011

ADDED:
03:27 - 03:34 - Ennio Morricone - Paranoia
52:58 - 53:03 - Ennio Morricone - Paranoia

Note - it is on a BMG production library album called Neorealism

Last edited:
It's obviously either something from a production music library or an obscure movie soundtrack - I'll work some people over to try to get this one ID'd ;-) I can tell that the music at 20:59 - 22:24 is likely from the same source. Unfortunate that nobody knows what that one is either.

It sounds like Venetian Snares. The sound is similar to a track in S13E06 00:58-01:03... Can anyone confirm this? Thanks!

Shazam tagged 27:46 - 28:04 as "Conflict Vs Beauty" by Joseph Saba & Stewart Winter. I can't find it for sale anywhere, but I found a Toyota ad in Norwegian on YouTube with the same music under that name.

Possible way to get hold of the song ..??

Possible way to get hold of the song ..??

Shazam tagged 27:46 - 28:04 as "Conflict Vs Beauty" by Joseph Saba & Stewart Winter. I can't find it for sale anywhere, but I found a Toyota ad in Norwegian on YouTube with the same music under that name.

I love this song too....

If you search VH 031 Overkill on Google, site is search.upright-music.com

the song is listed there to listen and "download" but I can't download it.... even registered.
Maybe a sound card set to record while listening to the track.... can that be done ?
I'd love to get this song.... album/collection or whatever it is sounds good.

I have been using this site for Top Gear songs for a while.
That amazing piece of piano work from the end of S15 E06 Thomas Newman - Revolutionary Road (End Title) is beautiful.... it just fits. The guys or gals who work on the audio in each episode are awesome.

ADDED:
51:16 - 51:30 - City of Prague Philharmonic - The Five Man Army
51:36 - 51:44 - City of Prague Philharmonic - The Five Man Army

27:00 - 27:37 - MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf OST

Was just re-watching this episode tonight and got a strong sense of nostalgia with this section, came here to see what it was only to find out it wasn't listed. So I spent the next 20 minutes agonizing over what it was but then I realized where I had heard it. So I went and found a youtube clip and sure enough (and somewhat unbelievably considering its age) it's a cut from the first level of MechAssault 2's ambient track. At 5:50 in the following video is an example of the part I think they've grabbed, somebody at TG gets a big thumbs up from me for using that one!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISywJv1aFT4

27:00 - 27:37 - MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf OST

Was just re-watching this episode tonight and got a strong sense of nostalgia with this section, came here to see what it was only to find out it wasn't listed. So I spent the next 20 minutes agonizing over what it was but then I realized where I had heard it. So I went and found a youtube clip and sure enough (and somewhat unbelievably considering its age) it's a cut from the first level of MechAssault 2's ambient track. At 5:50 in the following video is an example of the part I think they've grabbed, somebody at TG gets a big thumbs up from me for using that one!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISywJv1aFT4

Thanks for posting, and nice find! While it was written for that game, it looks like Top Gear licensed the track through DeWolfe Music, it's called "Conspiring" by Michael Cozzi. The original name from the game is "Northwind Ambient" by Michael Cozzi

27:00 - 27:37 - ? MP3 Sample
ADDED:
27:00 - 27:37 - Michael Cozzi - Conspiring

You can listen to it here: www.dewolfemusic.com/trackdetail.php#!/?id=4740734&code=WK2F7m

- - - Updated - - -

03:50 - 04:08 - ? MP3 Sample
12:01 - 12:36 - ? MP3 Sample

03:50 - 04:08 - Trevor Morris - Lock N' Load
12:01 - 12:36 - Paul Haslinger - Power Up!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting, and nice find! While it was written for that game, it looks like Top Gear licensed the track through DeWolfe Music, it's called "Conspiring" by Michael Cozzi. The original name from the game is "Northwind Ambient" by Michael Cozzi

No problem! :D Thanks for letting me know the full title too, that's some serious detective skills you have there!

ADDED:
22:42 - 22:47 - Joseph Saba & Stewart Winter - History of Radio
26:18 - 26:47 - Joseph Saba & Stewart Winter - Urgent Urgency