M3-esque mirrors. :D
... and another 'Kick-Ass' song.
I thought you said, never talk about the accident? <_<
"I am a mountain goat."
"He was a member of a gym."
The dead body in a boot, funniest thing i've ever seen. :lol:
Not one Mexican reference? WTF???
"This car is epic." :lol:
Going loco down in Acapulco... no, another pussies way out.
The RS500 around Gambon. :blink:
"Fuck off, you cunt." :lol:
"Aeilerons, dear boy."
Bank job, was fucking epic. :cool:
"Oh crikey, it's the Albanian rozzers"
... yet another 'Kick-Ass' song.
Jimmy screaming. :lol:

10, 10, 10.

I almost threw up laughing when they introduced the Bentley.

Great episode, three amazing expensive cars, decent car review, entertaining and short SIARPC, likewise news.

was alright. Clarkson's track pieces are getting a little bit samey now though. Lost of powersliding and a drag race with some close up shots of the car in a brightly lit warehouse. Please for the love of god put him in a really shit car and press record.

Loved the bank job stuff though.

I really enjoyed tonight's episode actually, I think this series is definitely a huge improvement on the last few. Clarkson's road test tonight of the Ford and the Subaru was one of the best I've seen in a long time. Well written and well delivered exactly how you'd want from Clarkson. The road trip segment was also really good IMO, a road trip with little bits of humour, but not so much that it got silly as it has in the past.

All in all, well done!

Oh bloody Nora, Twitter is now full of tweets mentioning James has been killed in an accident in Albania and people retweeting it for serious. :?

They're just so twitchy on twitter. If you believe what's been posted there today, Mubarak has resigned and Kubica is missing half his limbs.

Now that was fun to watch and being honest I cant pick any holes anywhere in it, for me a solid nine and watching a few more times probably a ten.

10/10. How much of that is relief that they behaved themselves, I don't know, but I don't care either. All I know is that I enjoyed it and can't wait for the repeat.

Car? Peach? What?:D:D:D

Iron Man tunes... WOOTYAH!

When Jeremy says "turbo lag", does he really mean high revving and narrow power band?

/pedantic-nerd

Very good episode 10/10 like Three wise man special :) Best in 16th series so far.

NO WAY ! That James i leaving/left TG ! Hope he will be in the next episode. He is the funniest from 3 because he has funny immediate reactions !

I bet the Top Gear team have loads of fun laughing at some of the morons they get. Check this one out:

"Dear Top Gear.

I would like to say that I was in a great massive shock after just watching what I have just seen for James death! But after just watching your new clip on your Top Gear news site? Oh My God He?s alive? CONFUSED!? How on hell do you guys do that on live television, Please tell me?

Erm for any reasons if one of you dose dies for proper real for next time just by accident in the future. ?I know it sounds bloody blunt but? Can I be the Man for the job Please?

Yours sincerely

Mr Hartas."

:D

Troll. Surely.

Otherwise a 10, no problem :D Seeing a Zastava on my fav show is worth the 10 alone, not to mention all the other references known to me :D
If anyone cares, what they reffer to as peach, is properly called pidhi. Car (kar) is spot on though.

Last edited:
can't wait to see this. gonna wait till it's close to bed time :p to watch.

2/10 Apart from the Albanian cutie and the blonde hottie in the audience it had no redeeming features. Dull and/or cringey throughout.

Did my eyes deceive me, or did they actually put a James mannequin in the 'Bentley' when it crashed? I swear i saw it fall out of the car.

It wasn't very good. The joke about the stolen cars in Albania was hilarious...mostly because it isn't really a joke. The Volvo was also very awesome, shame they didn't put it around the track.

The Zastava wasn't funny at all. If they had just done a regular 3-way test with an actual Mulsanne, then it would have been a nice film.

Also, am I the only one who is starting to get really bored with all the car tests being done on the track?