Car(s)
Still a Hyundai...but this time an i30
Radio Times said:
Top Gear

Sunday 20 February
8:00pm - 9:00pm
BBC2

5/6, series 16

The presenters tackle the traffic chaos snowy weather causes in Britain, and hit upon a solution involving a combine harvester, some rudimentary engineering skills and a trip to Norway. Jeremy Clarkson tests the Audi RS5 and the BMW M3, and a surprising guest gets behind the wheel of the Reasonably Priced Car.

Surprising guest? In other words they haven't succeeded in booking anyone?

They should get Michael Gambon on for the third time to see if he succeeds where he failed in his previous two attempts and rolls the car into oblivion. :lol:

I imagine its the benmchmark since the RS4 isn't being made anymore.

They should get Michael Gambon on for the third time to see if he succeeds where he failed in his previous two attempts and rolls the car into oblivion. :lol:

:lol: Actually, I'm surprised none of the regulars have come back yet. All the guests so far have been either first-timers or they've done a lap in one car but not the other (i.e., quite a few have done laps in the Liana but not the Lacetti, and vice versa).

Second german guest after just 4 episodes?
He would run out of nazi-jokes and his head would explode, you don't want this, do you?! :D

Wonder what "The presenters tackle the traffic chaos snowy weather causes in Britain, and hit upon a solution involving a combine harvester, some rudimentary engineering skills and a trip to Norway." is going to be. >_>

Maybe they'll finally bring us a solution to all of the chaos sleet brings :D Hopefully this series turns out to be a long one

Wonder what "The presenters tackle the traffic chaos snowy weather causes in Britain, and hit upon a solution involving a combine harvester, some rudimentary engineering skills and a trip to Norway." is going to be. >_>

If you want, check the spoilers section.

Surprising guest - maybe it's Ben Collins :blink: I hope the Norway bit doesn't go too silly... pigs may fly, I suppose :(

Well, think about this "surprising guest" this way:

Suzuki Liana -- Ninth Doctor (Christopher Eccleston)
Chevrolet Lacetti -- Tenth Doctor (David Tennant)
Kia Cee'D -- you get the picture, right?

Well, think about this "surprising guest" this way:

Suzuki Liana -- Ninth Doctor (Christopher Eccleston)
Chevrolet Lacetti -- Tenth Doctor (David Tennant)
Kia Cee'D -- you get the picture, right?

And this would be a surprise in what way? Matt Smith is almost required to be in the Reasonably Priced Car at some point. When we were mooting SIARPC guests in another thread, his name came up multiple times.

:nod: New Doctor + New Reasonably-Priced Car = Automatic Future TG guest

Status
Not open for further replies.