[17x01] June 26th, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a snippet of a recent radio interview Alice Cooper did the other day. He was saying that the reason he is still around when so many of his early contemporaries like Joplin, Hendrix, Keith Moon etc aren't is because he learned relatively early that to be Alice Cooper all the time would kill him and that the trick to survive was to keep that persona for performances only.

Apparently he is rather more focused these days on his golf handicap......

Sounds like a great episode indeed.
Oh the memories from the "Poison" musicvideo ;)

You've never heard of Alice Cooper? o_O

Nope. Not a fan of music, hardly listen to any. :p

Hmm. He looks like a bit of an idiot like most people involved with music :)P) so I think I'll give that a miss. Let me know when they get another F1 driver in SIARPC and I'll watch the feature, but till then...yawn fest.

Amy Williams, huh? I wonder what James needs her for to test the Mini.

Brian Johnson, huh? Didn't he tell the story about sliding windows in a Mini?

Oh... :wicked:

If it were me, I might need Amy's help to test the storage space in the back of that thing. Can it carry a luge? Can it swallow multiple bags of a pro athlete's gear and clothing? Can she and I lay down back there and get warmed up for her race? Maybe if it had sliding windows...

Anyway, I'm actually hoping that they go back to Lillehammer and luge the bobsled run against the Mini on the road. That was a good race, but I guess they'd need The Stig's Norwegian Cousin.

Last edited:

Hmm. He looks like a bit of an idiot like most people involved with music :)P) so I think I'll give that a miss. Let me know when they get another F1 driver in SIARPC and I'll watch the feature, but till then...yawn fest.

Then the F1 driver gets talking, and the real yawn-fest begins. The aging rockers are the ones with the best stories on SIARPC anyway.

Got a lot of time for Mr (Ms?) Cooper/Furnier. Very intelligent and articulate man, plus the fact that I saw a memorable gig by him at the Rainbow Theatre more years ago than I care to admit - snakes, gallows, exploding things, the lot. This will be one SIARPC I won't fast forward through.

Then the F1 driver gets talking, and the real yawn-fest begins. The aging rockers are the ones with the best stories on SIARPC anyway.

I'll take an F1 driver over a guy who wears way too much make-up thanks. Yet another attention whore like that god awful Cameron Diaz/Tom Cruise interview they did. That was cringe worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.