[17x01] June 26th, 2011

40:57 - 41:07 - Ginormous - At Night, Under Artificial Light

41:10 - 41:42 - Ginormous - Moon Canyon Welcomes You

Both from the At Night, Under Artificial Light album.

Last edited:
01:56 - 02:53 - Mozart Requiem K. 626

EDIT: Mr. Chips also pointed this one out, and it still hasn't been added to the list on the front page... this is definitely it though, at least at the times above

Last edited:
40:57 - 41:07 - Ginormous - At Night, Under Artificial Light
41:10 - 41:42 - Ginormous - Moon Canyon Welcomes You
Both from the At Night, Under Artificial Light album.
Thanks for posting, it helped lead me to more. The "Moon Canyon.." one is 100% correct, however, the "At Night, Under Artificial Light" doesn't match exactly, even though the basic beat is the same (listen closely and you'll hear what I mean). What they used in the episode, I found on the 'Egantic (Remixes) EP' along with another track.

40:57 - 41:07 - ? MP3 Sample
41:54 - 42:12 - ? MP3 Sample
ADDED:
40:57 - 41:07 - Ginormous - Artificial (Ginormous Remix)
41:54 - 42:12 - Ginormous - Endless (Rekt Remix)

48:26 - 48:43 - ? MP3 Sample
ADDED:
48:26 - 48:43 - J.C. Bach - Sinfonia in E flat major, Op. 3, No. 3 - Andante un poco maestro - Allegro molto vivace

Last edited:
Thanks for posting, it helped lead me to more. The "Moon Canyon.." one is 100% correct, however, the "At Night, Under Artificial Light" doesn't match exactly, even though the basic beat is the same (listen closely and you'll hear what I mean). What they used in the episode, I found on the 'Egantic (Remixes) EP' along with another track.

ADDED:
40:57 - 41:07 - Ginormous - Artificial (Ginormous Remix)
41:54 - 42:12 - Ginormous - Endless (Rekt Remix)
Hey, you're not meant to point out that my library is missing Ginormous!! :lol:

Just listened and you're right, At Night, Under Artificial Light doesn't match! Sorry! I heard the beat structure and instruments and though "yep, that's a song I love and I know that one" so didn't think to double check, only checked the Moon Canyon song as I wasn't as sure about that one matching. :D
Thanks a tonne, off to hunt for this album, can't believe it's eluded me thus far. At least I got the basis correct, if not the fact it was a remix of that song.

3:41 - 4:00 is from the Watchmen Motion Picture Score.
Tyler Bates - Only Two Names Remain.

There's a mistake. 43:43 - 43:53 it's one music and 43:58 - 45:05 it's other
43:58 - 45:05 i think it's "The game has changed" from Tron Legacy Soundtrack

What about 17 minutes through when the BMW 1M is being tested and I know during the Maruader test the used Rinzler from the tron legacy album.

19:54 - 20:54 - Mathieu Ch?did - Rendez-vous
This is incorrect. I`m not sure of the actual song, however, the one stated by a member was not the right one. :(

19:54 - 20:54 - Mathieu Ch?did - Rendez-vous
This is incorrect. I`m not sure of the actual song, however, the one stated by a member was not the right one. :(
It's correct. Make sure you are watching the video of the episode that was released here at Final Gear, that is what the times in the list are based on. Listen here...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o6OSHtspmc[/youtube]

Last edited:
ADDED:
43:43 - 43:52 - Hans Zimmer & James Newton Howard - Molossus
43:58 - 45:05 - Hans Zimmer & James Newton Howard - Molossus

40:43 - 40:55 is LB in Montana - Graeme Revell from The Insider soundtrack

04:00 - 04:52 - Daft Punk - Rinzler

Are you lot sure of this? I've heard both of the over and over trying to find out what did they do: they sound analogous, but not quite. Maybe they overlapped two songs on top of another?