[17x01] June 26th, 2011

It's correct. Make sure you are watching the video of the episode that was released here at Final Gear, that is what the times in the list are based on. Listen here...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o6OSHtspmc[/youtube]

I also doubted that because there is an identical track from another OST that sounds vastly different.

Mathieu Ch?did - Rendez-vous??

Mathieu Ch?did - Rendez-vous??

Can anyone tell me what the song is round 19.54? It says Rendez-vouz, but the song in the episode has a far more dark bass... Does anyone know? Or just have a link to YouTube? :p

Does anyone know what the song that goes from about 22:12-22:38 is? It starts when Jeremy is talking about his Mercede's suspension and goes straight to the end of the BMW review. (string instrumental, building up). It is also used in the Jaguar film, around 51:48-52:43 (while jeremy is talking about the jag's prices and who owned one).
Thanks!

52:32 - 53:27 - Day of Reckoning by Terry Devine-King, Andrew Barnabas & Paul Arnold. The part where Jeremy is talking about all the people who owned an E-Type and how much stir it caused. I was watching a re-aired episode.

54:51 - 55:15 & 55:28 - 55:44 - New Order - Hellbent

Got too impatient waiting for anyone to identify this one so I figured it out and had to register and share

Thanks to everyone that posts this information, but are you sure this is Hellbent? It certainly seems similar to the song that's in the Eagle Speedster segment, but I don't think it's the same song. I'm referring to the section where Jeremy is first seen driving the Eagle. It's kind of an upbeat song that sounds sort of New Order-is, but I don't think it's Hellbent. Anyone have other thoughts? I really want to know what song this is.

Thanks to everyone that posts this information, but are you sure this is Hellbent? It certainly seems similar to the song that's in the Eagle Speedster segment, but I don't think it's the same song. I'm referring to the section where Jeremy is first seen driving the Eagle. It's kind of an upbeat song that sounds sort of New Order-is, but I don't think it's Hellbent. Anyone have other thoughts? I really want to know what song this is.

Yes the original version on BBC has Hellbent. You'll have to listen to the full song for that. You can also watch the episode on streetfire to confirm. The one that is used in the video on youtube is different though. I've no idea what that is. Sorry.

Does anyone know what the song that goes from about 22:12-22:38 is? It starts when Jeremy is talking about his Mercede's suspension and goes straight to the end of the BMW review. (string instrumental, building up). It is also used in the Jaguar film, around 51:48-52:43 (while jeremy is talking about the jag's prices and who owned one).
Thanks!

Has anyone been able to find out what tune this is? It's been bugging me for ages!!!!

Has anyone been able to find out what tune this is? It's been bugging me for ages!!!!

as mentioned above by Black Wind: 52:32 - 53:27 - Day of Reckoning by Terry Devine-King, Andrew Barnabas & Paul Arnold. The part where Jeremy is talking about all the people who owned an E-Type and how much stir it caused. I was watching a re-aired episode.

It was annoying me as well, much thanks to Black Wind for sharing this!