[17x02] July 3rd, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is the one with the hatchbacks floating around, sounds good.

I can't wait to see Jezza's review of the MP4-12C and how he thinks it compares to its ancestor and competitors.

Tom Ford in the TG mag review said that while the MP4-12C is a brilliant thing it is soulless and digital whereas in spite of all the electronic gubbins the Fezza feels alive and something you can connect with.

Well, it does come from McLaren after all. The dullest team in Formula One. :p

What do you expect from something made in Woking compared to something made in Maranello? lol

sounds like a really promising episode.

I did wonder with Goodwood being next weekend if might have seen Ken Block as the guest for the week, remember them saying ages ago he'd be doing some things at their track which never materialised.

nah. the guest for 17x03 is Sebastian Vettel <3

A couple of work colleagues attended filmiing yesterday. The McLaren review isn't in this episode - they showed James testing the Aston Martin Virage.

Hopefully the listing for 10th July is correct and we'll see the MP4 review then.

Remember, non-downloaders, it's Wimbledon finals day. The show might start late.

A couple of work colleagues attended filmiing yesterday. The McLaren review isn't in this episode - they showed James testing the Aston Martin Virage.

that makes much more sense, and if anything will improve the episode. ive been looking forward to see how james has improved in his track driving

In the Top Gear Mag....he loved the car!

Or should that be spoiler-ed? It's been out in the mag for a few months, but I wasn't sure if that counted.

In the Top Gear Mag....he loved the car!

Or should that be spoiler-ed? It's been out in the mag for a few months, but I wasn't sure if that counted.

And in America, he loved the ZR1.

Wasn't the case when it came across the pond.

So it's still anyones guess.

And in America, he loved the ZR1.

Wasn't the case when it came across the pond.

He still recommended it over the Audi R8.

And I think the ZR-1 was Jeremy's Car of the Year in 2008.

I agree with you, Jeremy is going to do that. We all know that Ricardo's M838T engine is one of the best in its class (let's not forget GT-R's VR38). But the engine isn't enough, there's powertrain and handling as well, and in that 458 seems to be the winner in every car comparison. I think there's another one (CAR Magazine?) with Ex-Stig driving all the rivals. Ferrari won again.

Last edited:
Hopefully the tedious tennis doesn't overun.

Status
Not open for further replies.