[17x02] July 3rd, 2011

20.51 - 21.47 Welcome To The Suck from Jarhead by Thomas Newman (thought it was)
Some others as well..

ADDED:
20:51 - 21:47 - Thomas Newman - Welcome to the Suck
53:04 - 53:45 - Thomas Newman - No Standard Solution
53:46 - 54:31 - Thomas Newman - Welcome to the Suck

My small contribution:

06:41 - 07:02 - Harry Gregson-Williams & David Buckley - Leaving ("The Town" OST)

Hi guys, new here. Anyone know the background song at 52:00-52:30? It's where Jeremy, James and Richard are standing on a pier discussing while there's an Indian song coming from a yacht. It's sounds a bit like house Indian style. It does not sound like "Tere liye" from Atif Aslam, so it must be something diffirent.

28:26 - 28:37 - Gotan Project - Diferente
49:15 - 49:34 - Gotan Project - Diferente

Last edited:
ADDED:
30:13 - 30:23 - Zucchero - Bacco Perbacco
46:16 - 46:25 - Roy Budd - In the Garden

Last edited:
Completely different set of songs?

Completely different set of songs?

Hello!
I have noticed something and wonder if somebody knows: why does the same episodes of Top Gear not the same music? I just found out this site (and forum thread most importantly!) and the songs does not match the ones I have heard watching it. I'm looking for the song played at 50:13 in this episode, unfortunately at this point unknown, but the other songs (e.g. the song before, Diferente) are not the same. To give you a real example I will link to a totally legit site where you can discover that it is not the same: http://gorillavid.in/sys1t493ar2w.
Basically I'm looking for the song that starts at 50:13 on the site provided, but it would be nice if it had an explanation. My thought: could it be different because of the international version (somewhat cut version the BBC provide other countries with) compared to the original? The videos on Youtube provided by BBC seem to match the songs listed here.
Answers are greatly appreciated!

Hello!
I have noticed something and wonder if somebody knows: why does the same episodes of Top Gear not the same music? I just found out this site (and forum thread most importantly!) and the songs does not match the ones I have heard watching it. I'm looking for the song played at 50:13 in this episode, unfortunately at this point unknown, but the other songs (e.g. the song before, Diferente) are not the same. To give you a real example I will link to a totally legit site where you can discover that it is not the same: http://gorillavid.in/sys1t493ar2w.
Basically I'm looking for the song that starts at 50:13 on the site provided, but it would be nice if it had an explanation. My thought: could it be different because of the international version (somewhat cut version the BBC provide other countries with) compared to the original? The videos on Youtube provided by BBC seem to match the songs listed here.
Answers are greatly appreciated!

Yes, the music licensing rights that the BBC has only applies to their UK broadcasts. Usually they redo the music with generic stuff for international broadcast.

Yes, the music licensing rights that the BBC has only applies to their UK broadcasts. Usually they redo the music with generic stuff for international broadcast.

Seems to be that way. Is there a possibility to write down the songs for both these versions? I don't know which version is broadcasted where, but I know that Top Gear has 350+ million viewers, and I would guess not even a tenth of them are from UK. If what you say is true, then my suggestion should not be too revolutionary.
P.S. Still curious what song is played :) (read post above!)

ADDED:
23:34 - 23:52 - Gotan Project - El Norte
50:13 - 50:32 - Gotan Project - El Norte

Last edited:
Hi ssreveb- I would like to know about the music used when they are on their final lap of the Monaco circuit- going through the tunnel as Hammond comments on the sound of his car. The music in this clip is what Id like the title to at that point: https://youtu.be/UeBOKLl1LWE Thanks in advance!