Car(s)
Still a Hyundai...but this time an i30
From Radio Times as aslways:
Top Gear

Sunday 10 July
8:00pm - 9:00pm
BBC2

3/6, series 17

Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond find second-hand bargains for the price of Britain's cheapest brand new car, the ?6995 Nissan Pixo. James May is in Nevada to test the toughness of the Range Rover Evoque, driving it through Death Valley before chauffeuring a megastar through Las Vegas. Also, the McLaren MP4-12C is compared with its deadliest supercar rival, the Ferrari 458, and reigning Formula 1 world champion Sebastian Vettel is the Star in the Reasonably Priced Car.

Yep, the German boy is getting in the Liana.

Figured as much seeing as they record on a Tuesday and that'll be the Tuesday before the British Grand Prix at Silverstone. They did the same with Barrichello last year.

Looking forward to that, should be a good interview.

Figured as much seeing as they record on a Tuesday Wednesday and that'll be the Tuesday Wednesday before the British Grand Prix at Silverstone.

FTFY. If they change a tapedate it gets changed to a Thursday, not a Tuesday.

I am hopeful that the megastar will be Angelina Jolie, or at least someone posing as Angelina.

im really confused because in the series preview in the mag, it showed all three of them in cheap luxury cars: a merc 4 door, BMW 4 door and an old Bentley for the same price of a nissan. then there's the preview clips of just hammond and clarkson in completely different 2 door coupe BMW and Merc. whats going on?

Maybe it's a mistake on the part of Radio Times?

So the McLaren will be on two episodes in a row? A review in 17x02 and a comparison with the 458 in 17x03?

Not that I'm complaining, I love that car.

So the McLaren will be on two episodes in a row? A review in 17x02 and a comparison with the 458 in 17x03?

Not that I'm complaining, I love that car.

I was thinking the same thing, it seems odd. Maybe they couldn't fit everything into one episode without shuffling other pieces around.

The McLaren doesn't feature in E2. Couple of work colleagues attending filming yesterday & it was James' Aston Martin Virage review that was shown.

im really confused because in the series preview in the mag, it showed all three of them in cheap luxury cars: a merc 4 door, BMW 4 door and an old Bentley for the same price of a nissan. then there's the preview clips of just hammond and clarkson in completely different 2 door coupe BMW and Merc. whats going on?

I have to confess I'm confused about this as well........ :confused:

Aw shucks. Still I'll have to wait until ep 3 then. ...

Looks like a near perfect episode! I hope we get a 'Mega Star' in the reasonably priced car though.

Over/under on 15 seconds until the finger gets a mention? :lol:

I believe the first thing Jeremy said to JB on his first visit was "Talk us through your facial hair" too.

Sounds good! Hopefully James knows how to use the Evoque's satnav system so he doesn't get totally lost!

Met Office forecast is fine and dry for Dunsfold tomorrow. Shame as I would like to have seen Vettel in similar conditions to Hamilton.

Still at least we won't get wet while we're waiting for the recording to start....... :D

Still at least we won't get wet while we're waiting for the recording to start....... :D
Depends if I throw my coffee over you or not :p

You two. ;) Have a wonderful time tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.