[17x03] July 10th, 2011

ADDED:

Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like anything from Crysis 2. So does anyone know what it actually is?

Lurker here, coming out to say: I can confirm that it's from Crysis 2. What track, I have no idea, I'm not even sure that particular track is officially released.

Hey guys, i need some help. At 20:07 you can mention a sound when the arrows of speedometr are moving. I'm sure this sound is from an old videogame. Probably Half-Life/Unreal Tournament 99/Quake 2-3, but I can't remember(

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE SONG TITLE AN ARTIST IS FOR 20:08 - 20:131!!!!!!!!!

27:04 - 27:48 - John Murphy - Leaving England

I know it says "original BBC broadcast version", but if anybody is curious, in the version of the episode I got from the U.S. iTunes Store, the track they used in that spot was:

Artist: Two Steps From Hell {basically stuff designed to be soundtrack music}
Album: Invincible
Track: #2: Heart of Courage

http://itunes.apple.com/album/id372716645

I'm looking for this songs:
20:08 - 20:13 - ?
23:22 - 23:30 - ?

If I remember very well, this is played on harp.
Please help me

I wonder where I can get Kayne West's Runaway without singing. I could listen that all way. Just like Afrodisac instrumental, that took some hunting...

In the spot where Gimme Shelter plays (28:37-29:26) there's a different song in one of the versions of the broadcast. It starts at 5:57 of this Youtube clip - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw1aT5c1Lus

Anyone know where I could find it? Shazam ID'd it as 'Walls of Waves' by Will Johnstone, Nicholas Thomas Emmanuel Amour & Andrew Philip Carroll, but I can't seem to find it online :(

I've sent an enquiry to the BBC about it.

ADDED:
20:08 - 20:13 - Craig Armstrong - Helicopter Reveal
25:23 - 25:54 - Craig Armstrong - Helicopter Reveal

Last edited:
hi there,

pls i need info about songs that are shown in the list as are:

24:25 - 24:41 - Cher - Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves
27:48 - 28:30 - Clint Mansell - Welcome to Lunar Industries

As they are probably not that songs and they are some country music songs please anyone know that songs post the titles and artists in here..
Or if they anyhow are that songs then what versions and from whose artists (but i doubt in this :)

thank you very much ;)

Anyone know the title of the track playing as soon as May enters Las Vegas. Been searching for that track since forever just haven't been able to come across the song lol.

I seriously need help. I recently watched the Netflix version of this episode and fell in love with this song, but I can't find it! It start just when James May starts in on the Range Rover. The version listed here aired in the UK (but not this one) and I even found that original airing and the music is totally different. I tried Shazam, Soundhound with no avail. If you have Netflix it's from 18:52 to about 19:22 (he ends on "Victoria Beckham" and the music stops). I've even ripped a sample for you to help identify the song.
https://soundcloud.com/tebasaki-1/top-gear-s7e3-what-is-this
Seeing how resourceful you lot seem to be, I'm hoping you'll be able to help me find it!

Pretty Sure the Range Rover Evoque Off-Road Test 27:04 - 27:48 is actually "We are Here" by "The White Noises" (1m30 ish), and not John Murphy

I know it says "original BBC broadcast version", but if anybody is curious, in the version of the episode I got from the U.S. iTunes Store, the track they used in that spot was:

Artist: Two Steps From Hell {basically stuff designed to be soundtrack music}
Album: Invincible
Track: #2: Heart of Courage

http://itunes.apple.com/album/id372716645

thank you so much, ive been searching for this song for so long:)

thankyouthankyou

thankyouthankyou

thank you so much, ive been searching for this song for so long:)

I joined this forum for the sole purpose of also thanking whoever posted the song for the US versions (I watch on hulu) for this segment. I've been searching for this for over a year...I'd forgotten about it but was rewatching season 21 and it is used again (in the US) as James May is leaving the FOB in the Stan to bring the vehicles back to Bastion for decommissioning and my fire got lit again.

This song is epic and if you haven't already done so, get on Spotify or whatever you use and listen to the rest of that album.