[17x05] July 24th, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Been to the filming and its not whats in the tv listings this week .. saying no more as it is spoiler

Let's hope you're right!

Must be a late change, because that's not what it says in RT magazine. Anyone been to the he-he, how was filming this week?

;)
Very good, thanks for asking. Not the best I've been to, but still enough hysterically funny moments to make me wish once again they'd release a 'filming uncut' DVD.

Very good, thanks for asking. Not the best I've been to, but still enough hysterically funny moments to make me wish once again they'd release a 'filming uncut' DVD.

Yes, but they were asking about TG, not the company and certainly not about butternut squash! :p

What I can suggest is that EVERYBODY fast forward through SIARPC. Half the audience was Jonesing about looking for wet paint after about five minutes. The phrase "charisma bypass" has never been more fitting.

What I can suggest is that EVERYBODY fast forward through SIARPC. Half the audience was Jonesing about looking for wet paint after about five minutes. The phrase "charisma bypass" has never been more fitting.
Jeez, yes. I saw the Prescott interview live and it was an utter car-crash. But still entertaining, even if very cringeworthy. But this one - it's beyond anyone's editing skills.

...certainly not about butternut squash...

And I never did text you about that recipe...

Reactions: MWF
Jeremy mentioned at the end of last week's episode that this week's would be the demolition on Kent. Electric cars will be in episode 6.

No E-cars this week.

But what there is (bar an appalling choice of SIARPC) is frakking awesome!

Has anyone else noticed that they had the preview discussion up with Andy & Jeremy and then they took down 30 minutes later? What gives?

http://transmission.blogs.topgear.com/2011/07/22/jeremy-and-andy-wilman-on-sundays-show/
Looks like it will not get worse than the train show. Actually there are two proper cars, some military vehicles that are at least a bit relative to everything that moves with internal combustion engine, and a nice rockandroller, and, as we know, these guys love cars (except him, because he owns a Lexus). So this still is a proper car-programme.
Kudos for the new Kaiser Chiefs album in the last seconds.

Looks like it will not get worse than the train show.
Oh trust me, it's a gazillion times better than the train film. As MWF said above, bar a completely disastrous SIARPC, it'll be a gem of a show.

Well, we are their only fanbase (I think).

Well, we are their only fanbase (I think).
Err... not really, no.

No, there is a MUCH bigger audience then just the people on the site.
Good God, yes. There's all the 'fangirl' sites - and while you may laugh at/discredit/think they're full of tweenies, they're not actually like that at all and the core members know what they're talking about, are as critical of the show as we are on here, and are also mentioned by the presenters/Andy in blogs, commentary and the like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.