• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Always knew Q was a bit of a gypo! ;)

Out trying the new motor :) ?

Another good ep. and the end of a far too short season...

Lambo sounds and looks fantastic.

Out trying the new motor :) ?

No, I just usually release the episode and Quiky makes the thread while he's waiting on me.

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode of the British Broadcasting Corporations motoring-related programme.

- Aventador review wasn't too bad, sounds great, great lap time
- News was nothing special
- ahpadt bonus points for Lotus F1 car lap time
- ahpadt bonus points for no cocking about in the electric car film
- Fantastically uninspiring guest
- Last film had a whiff of old Top Gear, don't have much to say about it, very impressive work by those guys

Old Stig! In the flesh!

I dunno, I still felt the electric car bit was lacking something. It could have done with a challenge or something. Watching the guys take a impromptu tourist trip in Lincoln was pretty funny though.

The episode was very good overall, as the whole series has been. I think a 9/10 on the normal episode scale.

(also, a review thread without the first post by Aston Martin!)

10 for the episode.

Aventador: That NOISE!
News: Hilarious.
'Lectric cars: Awesome, great discussion.
SIARPC: Skipped.
Dakar: Very moving

This one is a 10. I don't need to explain myself.

I've just stopped watching it.

I remember the awesome Aventador, the pretty interesting EV clip and how Hammond asked a stupid question that made a former soldier cry.

Apart from that, most of the show was dull and got me thinking at several points: what are they on about?

I'm aghast and appalled that those running Top Gear don't have the same irrational and hyper inflated hated towards Ben Collins as the fanboys here do.

On a serious note, I loved this episode and this season in general. Balancing out this season with cocking about and more "boring car stuff" was well done.

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF
Ended because of some stupid wannabe starlets that don't make it past their 3. year in showbizz? What a moronic idea. Great final though, i hope they keep everyone casually posted through the show what happened to the veterans. Loved the electric car bashing. Thanks TopGear for another brilliant season.

Excellent episode. Lambo was awesome, news made me laugh and the electric car bit was very informative.

Interesting SIARPC.

I liked the soldier part as well. Makes you appreciate your working limbs. And also kinda reminds of the insanity of sending these young blokes out there to get their health ruined for feuds they personally have no part in.

Great episode, really had a fun time watching it. Even after watching season 4 episodes earlier today.

I do wonder though, what is the personal relationship between Collins and the (other) TG-boys these days?

Last edited:
I haven't watched it yet but I have a question.

Any update on the V12 BMW and Mercedes besides the one coil pack that went out in Jeremy's Merc?

The episode got a 10 from me just on the last segment alone.