[17x06] July 31st, 2011

[17x06] July 31st, 2011

• Total voters
I never felt so much hate on a forum. I think I just got my first taste and it's almost pleasurable.

Really, that last segment had the makings of a great bit and Hammond's remark with the vet crying simply was a cheap shot. That's what ruined the whole thing for me.

Asking somebody maimed in war, who lost their comrades, what happened is either monumentally stupid or just darn right greedy marketing. While the Hamster is a bit of a pikey, he's not excused by being in the first category.

Maybe a better question would have been "how did it happen".

Either way, that didn't change what I thought about the episode. TEN! Nothing was un-interesting, and the other segments were great! The scrabble scene was priceless.

Hi,

re-watching this episode the second time just before downloading the India special, this was the one with Jezza's story about his Merc's automated service thingy where the Mercedes technicians suddenly turned up at his door. Then he said he had parked it in an underground garage this time, not telling anyone where, in order to find out what would happen.

I wonder if there have been any news on the subject?

Anyone able to explain why I can only play this episode on my TV and/or AVR and none of the rest even appear on the list to play? Despite me having all the episodes from season 15 through 17 (in 1080p HD). Is there something peculiar about the encoding in this file downloaded through torrents?