[18x01] January 29th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at filming on Wednesday for the first time and had the best of times. Of course meeting the guys took a back seat to meeting He-He which was the highlight of the whole day of course - especially as her presence meant that I got to meet Mr Wilman as well at one point :D
The Italian film is a real goodie - 3 beautiful cars and true competition between the boys which leads to a real nail biting finale via some mild cocking-about, some non-scripted disasters and some real pathos.

I think SIARPC interview will be fine with editing - the guest did take some time to warm up. Not a a classic but I think it will be a solid segment, and the same can be said about the news.

I always thought that once I had been to filming I would be able to say 'OK, been there, done it - can tick it off the list' - instead I find myself wanting to go again almost more than I wanted to go in the first place!

The BBC are shocking at business. They have let the government bully them about and have had to relocate to Salford from West London for a lot of their functions. That is a bit like going from LA to the rust belt to put it into perspective. The execs are not going though - I wonder why? Well there is no Harrods or Harvey Nic's in Salford so they'd have to have left their wives down South. The people of Manchester just 'love' Londoners. ...

I was at filming on Wednesday for the first time and had the best of times. Of course meeting the guys took a back seat to meeting He-He which was the highlight of the whole day of course - especially as her presence meant that I got to meet Mr Wilman as well at one point :D
'Twas great to meet you too. And are you implying that I'm stalking Mr W or the other way round? :lol:

I think SIARPC interview will be fine with editing - the guest did take some time to warm up.
Editing could work wonders. It just gave me the same feeling of meh during the filming that the Geldof interview did, but then again he never got going at all in the studio.

Let the rumours begin - watch out for the mobil phone hacking - TG Exec. and mystery woman (i.e. he-he) seen together. ...

And are you implying that I'm stalking Mr W or the other way round? :lol:

I think we passed "stalking" a long time ago and are now firmly in "14th Century French courtly love poem" territory.

Actually, I used the word 'stalking' in error. I prefer being known as an 'enthusiastic follower' :D

Actually, I used the word 'stalking' in error. I prefer being known as an 'enthusiastic follower' :D

What's wrong with "rabid fangurl: backstage edition"???

I am actually feeling upbeat about this series, just looking at the trailer had me thinking back to go days.

Well India is behind us, only to be watched when I am drunk can't remember how bad it is, so please, let's get the HD up for me to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.