[18x04] February 19th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for Sunday now. Cheers guys!

Looking forward to this one immensely. Especially seeing what the Karma is like, and it's always good to see Brian Johnson.

This has been a great series so far, even with the little blips last week it's the strongest TG has been in a while.

I can't wait sounds great - and its spot the MWF & KaJun competition time. I do not know what he-he looks like.

Well, let's see:

Suzuki Liana - Chris Eccleston
Chevrolet Lacetti - David Tennant
Kia Cee'd - Matt Smith

So - how do we know when Doctor Who gets a new Doctor? When Top Gear changes its reasonably-priced car. ;)

I'm glad they gave that to James, his reviews of the more alternative cars are really good (I'm thinking primairly of the Honda Clarity in 12x...7?).

Yep, 12x07.

I'm quite excited for this one.

Definitely something for everybody judging by that preview!

The scooter thing might be *exactly* the level of cocking about --- trying to actually do something that (I think) they should strive for.

We'll see on Sunday.

I can't wait sounds great - and its spot the MWF & KaJun competition time. I do not know what he-he looks like.

O%2BYOU%2BMAD%252C%2BBRO%2B2011%2B9-7.jpg

It's not like she hasn't been to every filming ever or posted any pics of herself here whatsover.

I'm quite excited for this one.

Definitely something for everybody judging by that preview!

The scooter thing might be *exactly* the level of cocking about --- trying to actually do something that (I think) they should strive for.

We'll see on Sunday.

I can say with a great deal of certainty that it is. I confess to being one of the harshest critics of the scripted lameness and I don't recall cringing once.

It's not like she hasn't been to every filming ever or posted any pics of herself here whatsover.
That's not me, that's my evil twin.

I wonder if they'll ask Brian about his experience running the Rolex 24 at Daytona this year, or if that segment was taped before then...

I wonder if they'll ask Brian about his experience running the Rolex 24 at Daytona this year, or if that segment was taped before then...

I suspect they taped the segment when they did a feature about the Fisker for the magazine, and that was probably at the end of last year, so a month or two before Daytona.

Status
Not open for further replies.