[18x08] October 29th, 2012 [50 Years of Bond Cars Special]

ADDED:
16:20 - 16:47 - George Martin - Trespassers Will Be Eaten
19:45 - 20:19 - George Martin - Trespassers Will Be Eaten
32:58 - 33:20 - John Barry - Death of Tilley
35:03 - 35:29 - Propellerheads - On Her Majesty's Secret Service
41:53 - 42:11 - David Arnold - Some Kind Of Hero?
45:47 - 46:20 - David Arnold - A Touch of Frost
46:42 - 48:00 - David Arnold - Company Car
48:16 - 48:23 - David Arnold - African Rundown
48:21 - 48:39 - David Arnold - Nothing Sinister
48:46 - 49:23 - David Arnold - Unauthorised Access
49:30 - 49:51 - David Arnold - The End of an Aston Martin

Last edited:
SOUND SAMPLES HAVE BEEN ADDED for songs that still remain unsolved.

ADDED:
10:35 - 10:56 - Elliot Goldenthal - Pressing Judgement
11:51 - 12:25 - Abel Korzeniowski - Mescaline
57:12 - 57:26 - David Arnold - Trip Aces
57:40 - 58:10 - David Arnold - Trip Aces
58:10 - 58:35 - Craig Armstrong - Niente

Last edited:
Can any of the admins create a What's The Song thread for "The Worst Car In The History Of The World"?

I have prepared a list with the timing of the songs, of which i've found more than half, and i'm ready to contribute, just someone please find a place for it.

Can any of the admins create a What's The Song thread for "The Worst Car In The History Of The World"?
I have prepared a list with the timing of the songs, of which i've found more than half, and i'm ready to contribute, just someone please find a place for it.
Were any commercial, non-production library songs used?

Hi, not sure where to look for this. I am looking for the name of the song on the latest Dave advert for The Christmas Specials? Sounds like Skrillex or something...? Thanks in advance!

Could you please tell me what's the song at [22:00] (the scene of stig's youcshre cousin, just before the M5's lab) ? pleeeeeeeeease :$

song at 1:10 - 2:06 is "W.E." Soundtrack by Abel Korzeniowski, song is called "Letters". It appears almost always as DB5 appears ; )

I still don't think that's right. I've listened to both songs suggested and it doesn't match. There's no piano in the music used when the Aston is driving on the cliff road.

I still don't think that's right. I've listened to both songs suggested and it doesn't match. There's no piano in the music used when the Aston is driving on the cliff road.
Read this...

This listing contains music from the original BBC broadcast version,
all other versions (Dave, Youtube, TopGear.com, et al) have replaced music.
If you are looking for music from these alternate versions, most of it can be
found by going to: www.extrememusic.com.

"61:22 - 61:54 - Prague Philharmonic Orchestra - We Have All the Time in the World"

Thank you so much for this thread, and for this song infomration in particular. It's one of the most beautiful pieces of music I have ever heard.