1969 Camaro RS/SS

stealth1290

Car(s)
2007 Crossfire
This is my fully re-done 1969 Camaro RS/SS with a beasty 396... I like to think it's a bit more then an average Camaro
a28bbo.jpg

iwpt8l.jpg

2illhjk.jpg

it doesn't turn good, it makes lots of noise, but man do I love my camaro and the throaty sound

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGN5EwjeSFM[/YOUTUBE]

Edit: Pics of my Red 2007 Crossfire on page 2!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay
Man, what a looker! Sounds great too! Lucky SOB. :lol:

:jawdrop:
Brilliant car! Sounds great, too.

Unfortunately I had to put it in storage today =( I hate winter... it was so cold today took me 20 minutes to get the thing to not stall out... oh yeah that brings me to starting the thing, in the video I had already warmed it up so I could just hop in flip the key and be able to rev it up. Nothing wrong with a bit of deception... right?

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

Blue isn't my color, but fucking A man. I wouldn't mind having that for myself.

Finally, somebody on this board has a legitimately cool car! :mrgreen:

thanks! my everyday car is a red 07 crossfire... I think the camaro makes fun of the crossfire when I'm asleep at night:)

I hate you. I really do. :p

Love the car though. Can I get a ride in the summer?

Sweet, another muscle car owner here! Love the color!

Awww, dude! That is a sweet looking car! I've always loved the RS Camaros

Wow what a nice looking car! Tastefully modified too which is alright in my book. It's a shame that new cars don't sound like that anymore. My dad used to have a 1969 Z28 convertible, the Indy pace car version but without the decals on the doors. Why did you sell that one dad?!?!? :cry: This isn't fair at all! You've got better cars and probably a better Troy than I have. Well at least I've still got one thing going: go Bucks! :p

I like it alot.

Funny thing about the 396...ten years ago they were considered a boat anchor, now it seems everyone has them in their F-body.

As an engine it is good (and very good you kept it original), but obviously it is no Chevy 302 or 427. :)

Great car, I love pre 70 Cameros. A shame their exterior design went to hell in 1970.