An Unfortunate Discovery
- Feb 17, 2006
- '12 MX-5 PRHT, '02 Freelander, '90 Disco 1 Bobtail
Yes you think I'd learn, but that's never going to happen.
Land Rover Discovery Tdi ES (very important). New things in this that I didn't have in the Series 3:
- Leather seats!
- Adjustable seats!
- Forward facing seating for 5!
- Plus 2 fold down seats in the back!
- Driver and passenger airbags!
- A factory alarm!
- Plus an aftermarket one!
- Central Locking!
- That works with a remote too! (from about 6 inches away)
- Dual heater controls!
- A fan with more than one setting!
- An engine that will do more than 20mpg!
- A rev counter!
- Electric windows!
- Plus 2 electric sunroofs!
- A CD player that's actually supposed to be there!
- Plus a 6 CD changer from the original stereo! With CDs in it! (although it isn't connected to the aftermarket stereo)
Anyway it needs tidying, there are primed patches here and there and one little hole. I've now bought some leather cream and some cleaner for the interior so I'll see what difference they make, but that's nothing I can't manage. It drives really well for it's age, the only niggle is sometimes the change from 2nd to 3rd isn't very smooth, but this is the first time I've driven it so no doubt it'll be fine once I get used to it.
Last edited by a moderator: