[19x01] January 27th, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikiradTG2007

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Working on it
A couple of good things about the "ultra-small car" item, it's going to be offset by two other major car-based bits (therefore making it relatively short), and if it's rubbish, at least they're getting it out of the way as early as possible.

The Spie

Car(s)
2008 Honda Fit Sport
The one thing that will be missing from the episode is the one thing I want to know about the Clarkson micro-car: what's wider, the car or Hilary Devey's shoulder pads?

sifon187

Car(s)
2000 Volvo S70 GLT SE
A couple of good things about the "ultra-small car" item, it's going to be offset by two other major car-based bits (therefore making it relatively short), and if it's rubbish, at least they're getting it out of the way as early as possible.
Even if the first show is bad, I am excited TG is back. A bad episode of TG is better then most good episodes of shows in the US.

otispunkmeyer

Car(s)
'03 Skoda Superb (farewell :(), '06 Honda Civic ES
Hoping JC doesn't ham up the making a car segment. Hopefully the fake comedy will be toned down and if not then at least its gotten out of the way right away.

Slightly perplexed at the Conti GT speed being rallied... I mean it is a bit unrealistic. Granted the fiesta test was also unrealistic however, that little scenario was so far-fetched so as to be enjoyable and actually it did manage to include testing of some very useful things; how easy the dash board is to read, how good the head lamps are, that it can seat 4 big blokes with guns, that the glove box really is a glove box, that it handled very well and is easy to maneuver in confined spaces etc etc. Besides being quite unimaginative, what is rallying a super yacht going to tell us? 4WD and 2 tons of fun gives you decent purchase on loose surfaces? that the suspension is comfy?

I don't know. I am unsure how that is going to turn out to be honest.

Hammond in the new Pagani should be good. He is passionate enough about those Pagani super cars that I think we'll probably see enough of the real Hammond shine through to make him non-irritating.

Qnrad

Car(s)
2010 Ford Focus
Huayra <3
Really waiting for "a car smaller than Peel P50 challenge" by Jeremy. For me sounds great!
Can't wait for 7th Feb!

Momentum57

worships the 2010 Prius like a god
Car(s)
It's A HONDA! Clarity Plug In Electric
Guys I've got a brain boner I'm so excited!!!

Momentum57

worships the 2010 Prius like a god
Car(s)
It's A HONDA! Clarity Plug In Electric
Oh your in for a treat with this episode

ghettoadam

Classic Top Gear... I like the part with the Bentley, and the smallest car in the [insert Jeremy Clarkson Voice her]"woorrld" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.