[19x01] January 27th, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
A couple of good things about the "ultra-small car" item, it's going to be offset by two other major car-based bits (therefore making it relatively short), and if it's rubbish, at least they're getting it out of the way as early as possible.

The one thing that will be missing from the episode is the one thing I want to know about the Clarkson micro-car: what's wider, the car or Hilary Devey's shoulder pads?

A couple of good things about the "ultra-small car" item, it's going to be offset by two other major car-based bits (therefore making it relatively short), and if it's rubbish, at least they're getting it out of the way as early as possible.

Even if the first show is bad, I am excited TG is back. A bad episode of TG is better then most good episodes of shows in the US.

Even if the first show is bad, I am excited TG is back. A bad episode of TG is better then most good episodes of shows in the US.
Completely agree! I can not wait myself.

Last edited:
Huayra :mrgreen:

Hoping JC doesn't ham up the making a car segment. Hopefully the fake comedy will be toned down and if not then at least its gotten out of the way right away.

Slightly perplexed at the Conti GT speed being rallied... I mean it is a bit unrealistic. Granted the fiesta test was also unrealistic however, that little scenario was so far-fetched so as to be enjoyable and actually it did manage to include testing of some very useful things; how easy the dash board is to read, how good the head lamps are, that it can seat 4 big blokes with guns, that the glove box really is a glove box, that it handled very well and is easy to maneuver in confined spaces etc etc. Besides being quite unimaginative, what is rallying a super yacht going to tell us? 4WD and 2 tons of fun gives you decent purchase on loose surfaces? that the suspension is comfy?

I don't know. I am unsure how that is going to turn out to be honest.

Hammond in the new Pagani should be good. He is passionate enough about those Pagani super cars that I think we'll probably see enough of the real Hammond shine through to make him non-irritating.

Huayra <3
Really waiting for "a car smaller than Peel P50 challenge" by Jeremy. For me sounds great!
Can't wait for 7th Feb!

Guys I've got a brain boner I'm so excited!!!

Oh your in for a treat with this episode

Classic Top Gear... I like the part with the Bentley, and the smallest car in the [insert Jeremy Clarkson Voice her]"woorrld" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.